Registry First Aid Platinum 11 scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid Platinum scans registry for orphan file/folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more… Registry First Aid Platinum – keep your PC fast and reliable!
Registry First Aid Platinum scans the Windows registry for orphan file/folder references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid Platinum will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry.
With Registry First Aid Platinum, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer.
Also, if you’ve moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs. Registry First Aid Platinum will find these files and folders that you’ve moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them.
Registry First Aid Platinum allows you to:
- Find and correct:
- invalid file/folder references
- invalid font entries
- obsolete Start Menu items
- invalid application paths
- invalid registered help files
- invalid shared DLL references
- invalid program references in auto run registry keys
- obsolete and unused software registry entries
- invalid known DLL registry references
- invalid file associations
- search the registry for several strings at once
- defragment registry files
- create registry snapshots, find changes made to the registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified registry key
- review folders where invalid registry keys refer
- review registry entries with RegEdit where invalid items reside
- create full registry backups before any changes, so you can always restore your Windows® registry to its initial state
- create small registry backups of modified registry entries, so you can always restore only modified entries
- restore any particular modified registry entry to its initial state
- search for a modified registry entry in all backup files
- save the list of found invalid entries into a text file
- print the list of found invalid entries
- schedule automatic registry scan
Registry First Aid Platinum version also allows to control auto-run programs, installed software, “Open With..” dialog, Browser Helper Objects (BHO), Internet Explorer menus and toolbars.
Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Registry First Aid Platinum 11.1.0:
- New Group View: Available Corrections: items can be grouped by correction type possible for each item. Now it has six views: Category, Safety Level, Filter, Selected Correction, Available Correction and, of course, plain view “All in One List”;
- Improvements in finding best corrections for registry references to moved files/folders;
- Online update for default excluded registry keys that are dangerous to modify;
- Some more NVidia keys are excluded from registry scan;
- New registry pop-up menu command: Copy selected entries to clipboard;
- Show a mark on the currently selected correction in the list of available corrections.
- Some images updated and new added for menus;
- Bugfix: Full Backup: Warning message “There is not enough free space on the drive.” was incorrectly encoded.
- Bugfix: error on deleting search or filter templates from the Template Dialog;
- Bugfix: sometimes the message “Some registry entries were not modified” appeared after a fix while all registry entries were actually changed;
- Registry Manage: some bugfixes in Pop-up Menu Commands plugin;
- Registry Mananage: do not reload plugin entries after menu commands that do not change registry, like “Jump to”, “Open Folder” etc.;
- Bugfix: if computer was not rebooted for a long time RFA agent may not remember last registry scan date;
- Updates in help file;
- Minor bugfixes;
- Some language files updated;
Size: 18.74 MB