Registry First Aid Platinum 11 scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid Platinum scans registry for orphan file/folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more… Registry First Aid Platinum – keep your PC fast and reliable!
Registry First Aid Platinum scans the Windows registry for orphan file/folder references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid Platinum will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry.
With Registry First Aid Platinum, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow down your computer and cause the software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer.
Also, if you’ve moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs. Registry First Aid Platinum will find these files and folders that you’ve moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them.
Registry First Aid Platinum allows you to:
- Find and correct:
- invalid file/folder references
- invalid font entries
- obsolete Start Menu items
- invalid application paths
- invalid registered help files
- invalid shared DLL references
- invalid program references in autorun registry keys
- obsolete and unused software registry entries
- invalid known DLL registry references
- invalid file associations
- Search the registry for several strings at once
- defragment registry files
- create registry snapshots, find changes made to the registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified registry key
- review folders where invalid registry keys refer
- review registry entries with RegEdit where invalid items reside
- create full registry backups before any changes, so you can always restore your Windows® registry to its initial state
- create small registry backups of modified registry entries, so you can always restore only modified entries
- restore any particular modified registry entry to its initial state
- Search for a modified registry entry in all backup files
- save the list of found invalid entries into a text file
- print the list of found invalid entries
- schedule automatic registry scan
Registry First Aid Platinum version also allows to control auto-run programs, installed software, “Open With..” dialog, Browser Helper Objects (BHO), Internet Explorer menus and toolbars.
Changes in Registry First Aid Platinum 11.3.0
- New “Scan Options” page in the Settings Dialog with options on how to scan and backup registry;
- Registry Restore: default sorting of backup files by Date Created – recent date at the top, remembering last sorted column and sort direction
- Now the free trial will scan and fix all entries in some registry categories; a full set of registry categories is available in the registered version
- Many interface enhancements;
- Some language files updated
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 9.05 MB
DOWNLOAD Registry First Aid Platinum 11.3.0 Build 2585