Registry Healer 5 is a useful tool for scanning your system’s Registry for old and invalid keys. Registry Healer 5 can also find invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, empty registry keys, invalid application paths, invalid registered help files and offer to correct them.
Registry Healer 5 will check the entire registry to make sure that there are no broken entries. This will free up a lot of space in the file, which can speed up Windows. With a slick interface and a simple atmosphere, Registry Healer will do all the complicated work needed to tidy up a tired OS. Registry Healer is particularly useful if you tend to install and uninstall a lot of programs.
By putting it to work, it will help you clear out the junk that commonly fills up the Registry.
Registry Healer 5 does not only delete invalid registry entries but also it searches your system for all available corrections. It can really fix the registry! So, running Registry Healer regularly will keep your registry clean and correct!
Unlike similar utilities, Registry Healer 5 doesn’t simply (and dangerously) remove items from your Registry. It will attempt to correct invalid entries by finding matching folders and files that may have been moved. A separate component lets you select directories to scan. You will be able to instantly “heal” invalid entries, and safely delete some others. So, running Registry Healer regularly will keep your registry clean and correct!
Registry Healer 5 provides a few other features for advanced users. The program provides one-click access to a registry key with the Windows RegEdit tool. Furthermore, you can highlight a reference and jump directly to the directory that it’s pointing to. Finally, you can create “undo” files in the RegEdit format and full system backups. This lets you conveniently restore a Windows Registry to a previous state using native Windows tools (even without having RegHealer installed in the system).
Registry Healer 5 will:
- find and correct invalid file/folder registry references in Windows OS;
- find and delete empty registry keys;
- find and correct invalid font entries;
- find and delete obsolete Start Menu items;
- find and correct invalid application paths;
- find and correct invalid registered help files;
- find and correct invalid shared DLLs references;
- find and correct invalid autostart registry references;
- find and delete unused software registry references;
- find and correct invalid known DLLs registry references;
- find and correct invalid registered file types;
- search for all available corrections for invalid entries;
- open folder where invalid registry entry refers to;
- open any invalid registry entry in Windows RegEdit;
- provide full registry backup before changes are made;
- backup only modified registry entries to RegEdit files, enabling you to restore any registry change ever made;
- save the list of found invalid entries into text file;
- search the Internet for information about any found invalid registry entry.
- schedule automatic registry scan;
Supported OS: 32 or 64 bit Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2012, 8, 8.1, 10.
What’s New in Registry Healer 5.5.0:
+ Windows 10 support;
+ new error categories added:
– invalid TypeLib references;
– invalid Firewall rules;
* registry scan speed is more faster;
– a few minor bugs fixed;
Size: 11.35 MB
DOWNLOAD Registry Healer 5.5.0 Build 574 NitroFlare