Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after program removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves.
Registry Trash Keys Finder allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found. An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the “revival” of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.
The program Registry Trash Keys Finder is not a “crack” but is an addition to other “serious” Registry cleaning software. No breach of the software license agreement of the programs in use which “remains” are found by TrashReg takes place: nothing is “patched” into EXE files and their action is not traced by special “spies”.
Registry Trash Keys Finder is a safe software. It does not install adware or spyware. It does not change any system settings. It does not install any system drivers. It does not install any files to Windows system folders. Registry Trash Keys Finder installs all its files to its installation folder path to which you can specify during the installation. You can easily uninstall the software simply by deleting this folder.
Registry Trash Keys Finder features
- Fast search for Registry trash keys. In most cases, one will find some trash even after any advanced Registry cleaner.
- A standalone global search for NULL-embedded Registry keys (so-called ‘Hidden keys’). One may see the content of any ‘Hidden key’ found and also delete it.
- Easy to use scripting files “*.del” with a simple syntax for deleting ‘Hidden keys’ and the keys which are locked by some applications, or when there are no access rights for their deleting. (TrashReg registers *.del file extension in your system and as a result, you can execute the del-script just by double-clicking it in Windows Explorer).
- Ability to create backup Registry files before key deleting (or just by user request).
- Rapid “Jump to Regedit” function (also avaiable with command line /j=[regpath] switch).
- A unique feature: “Open in Regedit” Shell command for .reg and .key Registry files, which quickly opens the first valid Registry path found inside the given files.
- Automatic cleaning modes for batch usage and also for periodical autocleaning.
- There are a few command-line switches, which give some additional features to the advanced users.
What’s new in Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.4
- It is expected that the normal work in Windows 10;
- The last version with support for Win9x and Me (almost not tested);
- Added a command to quickly create a full binary copy of the Registry;
- Added Polish interface language;
- Numerous bug fixes (bugs were found by users and by me;
- Other as an essential, and not so, changes and additions.
Size: 1.0 MB