TweakNow RegCleaner is recommended to periodically clean your Windows registry, to keep your computer in top performance.
After a long period, after installing and uninstalling a lot number of applications, your Windows registry will contain a large number of obsolete entries.
These will significantly increase the registry size and thus will slow down your computer, because Windows will need more time to load, search, and read data from the registry.
The Registry is the heart and soul of any Windows system. It contains information that controls how your Windows appears and how it behaves.
Most applications today use registry to store configuration and other important data. When you install an application, a new registry entry will be created.
These entries will automatically be deleted when you uninstall the application. Unfortunately, it does not always work that way. Sometimes, you will find that some applications fail to remove their own registry entries. These entries will become obsolete.
TweakNow RegCleaner Features
- Fast: using a high-performance engine, TweakNow RegCleaner quickly scans your registry to find obsolete entries.
- Accurate: using complex algorithm TweakNow RegCleaner accurately identify obsolete entries.
- Secure: TweakNow RegCleaner automatically creates a backup file before deleting obsolete entries from your registry.
- Flexible License: Available in two licenses, shareware, and freeware.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Changes in RegCleaner 7.3.6:
- General: Added support for Windows 10.
Size: 6.91 MB