TweakNow RegCleaner is recommended to periodically clear your Windows registry, to keep your computer in high performance.
After a protracted interval, after installing and uninstalling rather a lot number of programs, your Windows registry will contain a big number of date entries.
These will considerably improve the registry size and thus will decelerate your computer, as a result of Windows will want more time to load, search, and read data from the registry.
The Registry is the heart and soul of any Windows system. It contains information that controls how your Windows seems and the way it behaves. Most programs at this time use registries to store configuration and other necessary data. When you install a program, a new registry entry shall be created.
These entries will automatically be deleted while you uninstall the program. Unfortunately, it doesn’t all the time work that method. Sometimes, you’ll find that some programs fail to remove their very own registry entries. These entries will grow to be out of date.
TweakNow RegCleaner Features
- Fast: using a high-performance engine, TweakNow RegCleaner shortly scans your registry to find out of date entries.
- Accurate: using advanced algorithm TweakNow RegCleaner precisely establishes out-of-date entries.
- Secure: TweakNow RegCleaner automatically creates a backup file earlier than deleting out-of-date entries out of your registry.
- Flexible License: Available in two licenses, shareware, and freeware.
Changes in RegCleaner 7.3.6:
- General: Added support for Windows 10.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Size: 6.91 MB