Futuremark 3DMark Android Edition is the mobile gamer’s Android benchmark to run high quality Android benchmark tests. It is the world’s most popular performance benchmark, which lets to test the performance of your smartphone or tablet, then see how it compares with other Android and iOS devices. You can even compare your scores with tablets running Windows or Windows RT. This most powerful and flexible 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware with three all new tests.
3DMark Android Edition is an easy to use, no technical know-how needed. Compatible with over 1,000 Android devices.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
3DMark Android Edition includes Ice Storm test based on OpenGL ES 2.0. It allows you to test the latest devices with Ice Storm Extreme. Use Ice Storm to test the performance of your smartphone, tablet, ultra-portable notebook or entry level PC.
Ice Storm includes two graphics tests focusing on GPU performance and a physics test for measuring CPU performance. On Windows, Ice Storm uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 9. On Android and iOS, Ice Storm uses OpenGL ES 2.0. You can compare scores across platforms.
Required OS: Android 4.0 and higher.
Changes in Futuremark 3DMark 2.0.4574 Android Edition
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Completely redesigned app is now faster and more useful than ever.
- New charts, lists, and cards help you learn more about your device.
- See how your scores and device compare with the latest models.
- New Sling Shot Extreme benchmark test using the Vulkan API.
- New Material Design UI is fast, responsive, and easy to use.
- See the updated app description for more details.
Size: 41.2 MB
3DMark Android Edition Download Free