ASTRA32 Professional Edition – Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about the configuration of your system. Not only does ASTRA32 provide a detailed analysis of your system it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful unique features such as a Drivers Troubleshooter and a quick HDD Health Status checker.
You will appreciate the accuracy with which ASTRA32 acquires the information about the detected devices as it mostly refers directly to the hardware, not to the Windows Registry.
ASTRA32 uncovers even undocumented data. You can be sure that the obtained information about the computer hardware and device operational modes is precise irrespective of the installed drivers.
ASTRA32 has a unique feature (Drivers Troubleshooter) that allows searching for all physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing.
ASTRA32 will also test your hard drive for reliability and work out the diagnosis using a unique algorithm. With the quick HDD Health Status checker function, you will always know if your hard drive is OK or if it is time to create a backup. Be aware of all contingencies.
ASTRA32 works even with hard drives plugged into external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers (including reads HDD SMART). The program also provides detailed information about all USB and SCSI devices.
Others features of the program include a built-in report wizard and an ability to work in a batch mode, which supports the use of report profiles and macros. The program can create reports in one of the following formats: TXT, INI, HTML, XML, CSV.
With ASTRA32, you will quickly have complete information about your whole computer system. The benefits for PC repair technicians and system administrators are obvious.
ASTRA32 Professional Program Features
- detects 293 processor and coprocessor types from Intel, AMD, Cyrix, VIA, Centaur/IDT, Rise, Transmeta, NexGen, UMC, IBM, Texas Instruments, C&T, IIT, ULSI, National Semiconductor, SiS
- identifies processor frequency, CPU clock multiplier and FSB clock, detects expected (not-overclocked) processors frequency, processor number, socket (slot, socket) and package (Platform ID) processor type, identifies processor features (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, Supplemental SSE3, SSE4, SSE5, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Extensions and others) and L1/L2/L3 processor cache size
- a unique Drivers Troubleshooter function. It lists all problem physical devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing
- quick HDD Health Status checker (using a unique algorithm)
- detailed drivers information (driver name, provider, version, date, status, etc.) for each physical device
- identifies motherboard manufacturer and URL, identifies vendor, date, and version of BIOS, identifies vendor and model of chipset
- identifies models and size of ATA/ATAPI devices (HDD, CD/DVD drives, ZIP drives). Detects interface type (Parallel ATA, Serial ATA I, Serial ATA II). Detects PIO, DMA and Ultra DMA modes (including active modes of the configuration). Identifies ATA/ATAPI devices on external UDMA/SATA controllers. Detection of CD/DVD-drives’ maximum and current read/write speeds
- reading of HDD S.M.A.R.T. information (including drives using external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers) and detection of HDD temperature
- identifies SCSI devices (HDD, CD drives, scanners, tape drives). Detects device name, type, size, SCSI serial number, temperature, manufacture date, buffer size, HDD rotation speed, and others
Other More Features in ASTRA32
- detects SPD memory modules (size, type, vendor, speed parameters and many others)
- identifies PCI/AGP/PCI-X/PCI-E/PCMCIA, ISA/PnP devices and used resources. The program can detect over 10600 devices
- identifies USB devices (vendor, model, serial number, version, speed, and others). The program can detect over 11400 devices
- identifies over 9200 monitor models, the viewable diagonal image size, modes supported by the monitor and other features
- support of DMI/SMBIOS standard, including detection of system name, motherboard model, BIOS, CPU, cache, memory subsystem parameters, motherboard slots, and ports information
- identifies vendor and model of graphics controller, video memory size
- identifies sound card type, modem, network card, LPT/PnP devices (printers, scanners) and many others
- information about Windows and installed programs and hotfixes
- creates a file report in plain text (see example), INI, HTML, XML and CSV format
- able to run in batch mode
- able to run without installation
- ability to import reports into hardware inventory management software – Hardware Inspector
Supported Operating Systems: MS Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.23 MB