PassMark BurnInTest Pro is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows and Linux. It is a tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time.
The software tests the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connection, printers, video playback.
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface so that after a successfully run the PC can be used with a much higher level of confidence. BurnInTest can also be used by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability, and stability.
PassMark BurnInTest Pro Features:
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds, and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
BurnInTest Professional version also has a number of additional features such as tape drive testing, USB port testing, Serial and parallel port testing with the use of loopback plugs.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.1 Build 1004:
- Sound test, Loopback test, fixed a possible crash that could occur if there was no input device available
- The management console, fixed an issue where a connect message wasn’t correctly sent when a large amount of system information was present (eg 10+ disks, etc)
- Fixed a bug where some event source strings were not printed correctly (only a single character) to the trace log
- Fixed the display of hard disk information only showing minimal information (no serial etc) in WindowsPE
- Updated system information library with some AMD Ryzen temperature fixes (4600H, 4800H)
Size: 50.64 MB