CPU Z is a freeware system information software program that gathers information among the major devices of your system.
CPU Z presents an easy resolution to seek out useful hardware information and even identify some unknown components.
The app doesn’t require any installation. It does present the likelihood although. All that you must do is run it. It doesn’t use any extra files, nor does it write to the registry.
CPU information like identify and number, core stepping and process, package, and much more…
Mainboard information like vendor, model, and revision, BIOS model and date, chipset and sensor, and graphics interface.
Memory information like frequency, timings, and module specification using SPD (like vendor and default timings). It can even present your system’s Windows and DirectX versions.
CPU Z collects and shows the following:
- The processor identifies and numbers, codename, process, package, cache ranges.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specs (SPD).
- Real-time measurement of every core’s inner frequency, memory frequency.
The tool has minimal effect on PC efficiency because it runs on low CPU and memory. It exhibits correct information and labored easily throughout our tests. Without triggering Windows to hold, crash or pop up error messages. So users engaged on older OS versions shouldn’t fear.
Changes in CPU-Z 1.96:
- Preliminary support of Intel Alder Lake and Z6xx platform.
- Preliminary support of DDR5 memory.
- AMD Ryzen 5700G, 5600G and 5300G APUs.
- AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, 6800 (& XT), 6700 XT GPUs.
Size: 1.99 MB