CPU Z is a freeware system information software that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
CPU Z offers a straightforward solution to find out valuable hardware information and even identify some unknown components.
The app doesn’t require any installation. It does provide the possibility though. All you need to do is run it. It doesn’t use any additional files, nor does it write to the registry.
CPU information like name and number, core stepping and process, package, and much more…
Mainboard information like vendor, model, and revision, BIOS model and date, chipset and sensor, and graphics interface.
Memory information like frequency, timings, and module specification using SPD (like vendor and default timings). It will also show you systems Windows and DirectX version.
CPU Z collects and displays the following:
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real-time measurement of each core’s internal frequency, memory frequency.
The tool has minimal impact on PC performance since it runs on low CPU and memory. It shows accurate information and worked smoothly during our tests. Without triggering Windows to hang, crash or pop up error messages. So users working on older OS versions shouldn’t worry.
Changes in CPU-Z 1.94.8:
- Intel Tiger Lake-U and Tiger Lake-H (1.94.8).
- Intel Z590 (1.94.8).
- NVIDIA RTX 3070 GPU (1.94.8).
- AMD Ryzen 5000 “Zen 3” Vermeer preliminary support
- Intel Rocket Lake preliminary support
- GPU TDP
Size: 1.86 MB