ESET SysInspector is an easy to use diagnostic tool that helps troubleshoot a wide range of system issues. Coming either as a free, standalone application, as well as, integrated into ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security, it captures critical and detailed information about your computer.
It peers into your operating system and captures details such as running processes, registry content, startup items, and network connections. Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector assigns each entry a color-coded risk level.
Its intuitive graphical user interface enables the user to easily slice through the large volume of data using a slider to select objects of a particular color-coded risk level for closer examination.
ESET SysInspector is a convenient utility for the toolbox of every IT expert and first responder. Additionally, the “Compare Logs” functionality allows you to keep track of system modifications simplifying the process of identifying potential problems.
While best used to track down the presence of malicious code, ESET SysInspector also comes in handy when resolving issues related to:
- Running processes and services
- Presence of suspicious and unsigned files
- Software issues
- Hardware incompatibility
- Outdated or malfunctioning drivers
- An unpatched operating system
- Broken registry entries
- Suspicious network connections
Changes in ESET SysInspector 18.104.22.168:
- Added: Dumping of WMI scripts
- Fixed: Various localization, documentation, and functional bugs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012.
Size: 5.95 MB