ESET SysInspector is an easy-to-use diagnostic tool that helps troubleshoot a variety of system issues. Coming both as a free, standalone application, in addition to, built-in into ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security, it captures vital and detailed information about your computer.
It peers into your operating system and captures details akin to running processes, registry content, startup items, and network connections. Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector assigns every entry a color-coded threat stage.
Its intuitive graphical user interface allows the user to simply slice by way of the big volume of data using a slider to pick objects of a specific color-coded threat stage for nearer examination.
ESET SysInspector is a handy utility for the toolbox of each IT knowledgeable and first responder. Additionally, the “Compare Logs” performance allows you to keep track of system modifications simplifying the process of figuring out potential issues.
While greatest used to track down the presence of malicious code, ESET SysInspector additionally is useful when resolving issues associated to:
- Running processes and services
- Presence of suspicious and unsigned files
- Software issues
- Hardware incompatibility
- Outdated or malfunctioning drivers
- An unpatched operating system
- Broken registry entries
- Suspicious network connections
Changes in ESET SysInspector 188.8.131.52:
- Added: Dumping of WMI scripts
- Fixed: Various localization, documentation, and useful bugs
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012.
Size: 5.95 MB