HWiNFO is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies, and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk.
The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
This software is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies, and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client)!
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 6.26:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z490 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS XII series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z490/H470/H410/B460 series.
- Added support of NZXT Kraken X53 and X63.
- Added preliminary support of Navi21 and Navi22.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI B460 and H410 series.
- Added support of Alder Lake PCH.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z490-A, Z490-P, Z490-V, and Z490M-PLUS.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-A, Z490-E, Z490-F, Z490-H GAMING.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ProArt Z490-CREATOR 10G.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z490 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME H470, TUF GAMING H470, and ROG STRIX H470 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME B460 and TUF GAMING B460 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME H410 series.
- Enhanced power monitoring of NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced monitoring of AMD Renoir and Zen3 family.
- Added monitoring of Corsair ONE GPU Cooler Coolant Temperature.
- Intel Nehalem family: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere family: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) family: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (3rd Generation Core) family: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) family: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (5th Generation Core) family: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (6th Generation Core) family: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (7th Generation Core) family: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (8th Generation Core) family: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake family: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP family: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake family: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake family: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tiger point, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 7.33 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware, and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.