HWiNFO is professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk.
The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
This software is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32/64 Version 5.72:
- Added recognition of AMD 400-series chipset.
- Improved recognition of Bay Trail steppings.
- Enhanced reporting of turbo ratio limits with fused and resolved values (BDX, SKX).
- Added option to disable access to Corsair and some Asetek-based coolers.
- Added recognition of some future AMD Vega and Navi GPUs.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro V100.
- Added reporting of GPU VRAM module model for some AMD GPUs.
- Fixed enumeration of RAID drives on AMD Promontory chipsets.
- Fixed disk activity sensor names on some RAID systems.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Ice Lake-SP (ICX).
- Fixed reporting of Total Memory Encryption feature status in summary.
- Added reporting of active memory channels on AMD Zen.
- Enhanced monitoring of Intel GPU video decode usage.
- Fixed flickering of RTSS OSD in some applications with high framerates.
- Added monitoring of Corsair H80i Pro, H100i Pro, H115i Pro and H150i Pro.
- Improved enumeration of network adapters.
- Enhanced support of AMD Starship, Matisse and Radeon RX Vega M.
- Enhanced monitoring of new Intel Compute Card models.
- Unified HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 packages (universal installer, combined portable).
Size: 4.21 MB
Download HWiNFO for Windows (32/64-bit)
Download HWiNFO Portable for Windows (32/64-bit)
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.