Total Uninstall 6 is a powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller. It is an alternative uninstaller to Windows Add Remove Programs to remove programs completely.
Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which includes two working modes. This program creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. Then Total Uninstall takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
With the Installed Applications module, Total Uninstall analyzes installed programs and creates a log that can be used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of the provided Add/Remove program.
With Monitored Applications module Total Uninstall helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall Features
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
- Completely and thoroughly uninstall monitored or analyzed applications
- A list without delay installed or monitored applications and with appropriate icons
- Organize in groups monitored or installed applications
- Find the application to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
- User-configurable views of the detected changes
- Detailed uninstall log
- Powerful search in detected changes
- Stand-alone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall
- Export installed or monitored applications list to file
- Export to file or print detected changes
- View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
- Multi-language interface
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Changes in version 6.26.2:
- File properties dialog didn’t show up on some previous Windows 10 builds (since previous TU update).
- Delete to recycle bin could crash the program on some systems.
- Interface translation updates.
Size: 31.9 MB
DOWNLOAD Total Uninstall Professional 18.104.22.1685 x64