AMD Ryzen Master utility is designed to personalize Ryzen processor performance to your own style.
AMD Ryzen Master utility provides for up to four profiles to store custom user-defined configurations for both the Ryzen CPU, integrated Radeon Vega graphics and DDR4 memory.
You can adjust active cores, integrated graphics frequency and adjust memory timings, too.
Also, you can optimize general performance or fine tune for your favorite applications.
The integrated GPU in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processor can also be overclocked for even higher gaming performance when overclocking cores and memory.
Tune up your favorite game, rename the profile and you can easily return to the optimized setting.
Accurate hardware status updates are vital, so AMD Ryzen Master has you covered with both real-time monitoring and a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
AMD Ryzen Master application currently supports the following AMD products:
- AMD “Ryzen” Processor family in the AM4 socket infrastructure
- AMD “Ryzen Threadripper” Processor family in the TR4 socket infrastructure
- Referred to in this document as “AMD Ryzen processor,” “Ryzen processor” or “processor” with any exceptions noted.
AMD product overclocking support provided by AMD OverDrive utility and the AMD Ryzen Master application are mutually exclusive.
The AMD OverDrive utility remains the sole AMD-provided overclocking tool for the following AMD products:
- Processor products in the AMD AM3 and AM3+ socket infrastructures
- Processor products in the AMD FM2 and FM2+ socket infrastructures
Ryzen Master also now includes Dynamic Local Mode, an exciting new feature specifically for AMD Ryzen Threadripper WX Series processors that can automatically improve performance in select applications.
Ryzen Master 1.5 adds support for AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX and 2920X CPUs.
New Features in AMD Ryzen Master version 1.5:
- Profile export and import
- Dynamic Local Mode
- Specifically for AMD Ryzen Threadripper WX Series processors
- Automatically improves performance in select applications
- Toggle control for user experimentation
- All memory controls in one Group
- Keyboard entry of any field
- Auto-update configuration through the Settings page
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 64-bit version
Size: 98.6 MB