WinTools.net Professional 18 is a suite of tools for Microsoft Windows operating system optimizing and increasing performance. This suite lets you cleanly remove unwanted software from disk drives and dead references from the Windows registry.
WinTools.net Professional puts you in control of the Windows start up process, memory monitoring and gives you the power to customize desktop and system settings to fit your needs. Also it ensures your privacy and keep sensitive information secure, adds more speed and stability for your connection. WinTools.net Professional contains tools: Clean Uninstaller, Scan Files, Scan Shortcuts, Scan Registry, Startup Manager, Tweak UI, Net Tweaker, The Privacy, Invisible Man, File Shredder.
WinTools.net Professional features
- Clean Uninstaller – Used for both correctly removing software and for monitoring changes made to the hard drive, MS Windows registry and system files during program installations.
- Scan Files – Used for periodic cleaning of your hard drive from dead references, junk and obsolete files produced by different software. These files and references remain on the hard disk and increase drive access time.
- Scan Registry – Used for periodic cleaning of the MS Windows registry from unused applications remaining after uninstallation and from invalid references which decrease system speed and system loading time.
- Start Up Manager – This tool allows you to monitor, add, remove, enable and/or disable individual startup items. You can also adjust applications initialized during the loading process of the operating system.
- Tweak UI – This is a set of additional adjustments related to safety, system capacity and user preferences and which are not included in the basic components of MS Windows.
- Net Tweaker – The tool is used for speed increasing of data transfer and for greater stability of connection by changing hidden network settings. Available only in “Professional” edition.
- The Privacy – This is a kit of tools which ensure your privacy and keep sensitive information secure. It consists of three basic parts: “Objects to Erase”, “Invisible Man” and “File Shredder”. Available only in “Professional” edition.
- Invisible Man – This tool is used for saving private information and its later restoration. This is useful if you don’t want any information saved by the system.
- File Shredder – This tool is used for secure deleting documents, programs, and any other files without possibility to restore them.
- Memory Booster (free) – This tool serves for monitoring, cleaning and optimisation of RAM. It is used for increasing of operation system performance and for releasing RAM for usage by other processes. If you have a possibility, we recommend to use “RAM Saver Pro” instead of “Memory Booster”.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in WinTools.net Professional 18.5:
- Added the Additional Clean Folders
- Excludes list was updated
- Added the Scan Files busy-folders algorithm
- *.log mask was added (disabled by default)
- Fixed the List View sorting bug
Size: 4.32 MB