MEmu FREE Android Emulator, that brings the fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets).
Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator aims to provide you with the best experience to play Android games and apps on PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization are better than some of the more well-known alternatives on the market.
With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
Users can also customize certain details such as CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size and a whole lot more. There is also a way for users to do a simple mapping of third-party controllers such as a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu FREE Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for the much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation/clone/deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun to play Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using the keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.
Changes in MEmu Free Android Emulator 6.2.1:
- Optimize the graphical performance of MEmu;
- Optimize initialization time of MEmu;
- Optimize speed of download in MEmu;
- Optimize the control experience of Free Fire
- Optimize the experience of zoom-in/out the function of F2, F3 and mouse wheel (Ctrl + mouse wheel);
- Add support to the customization of the capacity of instances;
- Add support to display coordinates of the mouse;
- Add support to restore to default settings in keymapping settings;
- Add support to disable sleep mode of Windows when MEmu is running;
- Add support to set the sensitivity of 3D view key;
- Add support to lock the mouse sensor within MEmu;
- Add support to edit imsi and ssid with MEmuc
- Increase the maximum number of instances in Multi-MEmu: 2048->8192;
- Fix the smart keymapping of Brawl Stars;
- Fix some input issues to do with AltGr key;
- Fix the build-in recorder’s issue of audio and video are not synchronized;
- Fix some occasional Internet connection issues;
- Fix the issue that boss key cannot hide FPS display;
- Fix compatibility of some apps: Microshare, Puzzle, and Dragon, Utopia: Origin;
- Fix some other tiny bugs.
Size: 316 MB