MEmu FREE Android Emulator, that brings the enjoyment of the Android expertise to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on practically all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to different Android emulators, MEmu provides the very best performance and biggest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator’s goal to provide you with one of the best expertise to play Android games and apps on a PC. The ranges of compatibility, customization and file group are higher than a few of the more well-known alternatives available on the market.
With MEmu you possibly can take pleasure in many unique titles that you may find for the Android platform, straight on your computer. You mustn’t adjust any difficult settings and configure the controls, simply install it and begin enjoying.
Users may customize certain details similar to CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size, and an entire lot more. There can be a means for users to do an easy mapping of third-party controllers similar to a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu FREE Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android expertise with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for a lot better game expertise
- Passing by way of sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you possibly can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation/clone/deleting, and you may run multiple Android cases concurrently
Using MEmu, you possibly can:
- Have enjoyable playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using the keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start out
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Changes in MEmu Free Android Emulator 7.5.0:
- “Expand sight” keymapping supports the dynamic correction of hero talent accuracy
- The synchronizer supports the pause function
- New MEmuc command
- listvms –render (acquiring the deal with of the render window)
- randomize (one-key switch function)
- Fixed a memory leak issue in League of Legends: Wild Rift
- Fixed the issue of automatically getting into “AUTH” within the input box
- Fixed the issue of no response when touching the screen on some tablets
- Fixed the issue that there isn’t a sound within the emulator after the output device is unplugged or modified
- Fixed the issue that the emulator might not respond when exporting the keymapping
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support most popular)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in one other virtual machine application.
Size: 437 MB