MEmu FREE Android Emulator, that brings the fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets).
Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator aims to provide you with the best experience to play Android games and apps on PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization are better than some of the more well-known alternatives on the market.
With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
Users can also customize certain details such as CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size and a whole lot more. There is also a way for users to do a simple mapping of third-party controllers such as a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu FREE Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for the much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation/clone/deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun to play Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using the keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Changes in MEmu Free Android Emulator 7.0.9:
- You can now set the limitation of FPS with a minimum interval of 1 FPS;
- Multi-MEmu now will keep the order of Instances;
- Operation recorder now supports shut down MEmu after executing a script;
- The bubble after making a screenshot now can be turn off by turning off Android notification
- The volume +/- now can be synchronized by the synchronizer
- Fixed the RAM, GPU memory leak of MEmu
- Fix ADB commands cannot be used in MEmuc when using bridge Internet
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.
Size: 333 MB