VMware ThinApp 5 Enterprise Edition accelerates application deployment and simplifies application migration with agentless application virtualization. It is an agentless application virtualization solution that isolates applications from their underlying operating systems to eliminate application conflict and streamline delivery and management.
VMware ThinApp 5 encapsulates applications inside a Virtual OS that transparently merges a virtual system environment with the real system environment. The applications are packaged into single executables that run completely isolated from each other and the operating system for conflict-free execution on end-point devices.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
Application packages can be deployed to different Windows platforms, eliminating costly recoding and regression testing so you can easily migrate existing applications to Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Run any version of virtually any application on a single operating system without conflicts. You can even run multiple versions of the same application.
Plug VMware ThinApp 5 into your existing management infrastructure and accelerate your software development and desktop deployment. Deliver and deploy applications more efficiently, more securely, and more cost-effectively with agentless application virtualization.
- Package each application with its own DLL file and registry changes to eliminate installation conflicts
- Execute applications on locked-down PCs in 100% user mode
- Run applications from any media without needing admin privileges
VMware ThinApp 5 Features:
- OS Migrations. Quickly migrate your legacy applications to Windows 7 or Windows 8 by eliminating the need to recode, retest and recertify. Faster deployments with less testing mean your business applications will be in production sooner, minimizing downtime and reducing business risks. To make things even easier, you can automatically convert silent-installed applications to ThinApp packages. And, if you’ve already packaged applications with ThinApp for use on XP or other versions of Windows, you can easily convert them to the ThinApp Windows format with ThinApp’s Relink feature.
- Application Isolation. Package an entire 32-bit or 64-bit application and its settings into a single .MSI or .EXE executable that can be deployed to many Windows operating environments. These virtual applications are isolated from each other and execute independently without making changes to the underlying operating system, eliminating application-to-application conflict as well as application-to-OS conflicts.
- Server Consolidation. The traditional IT model of one application per server requires dedicated hardware for specific applications that cannot coexist, whether for technical reasons or concerns about data isolation. VMware ThinApp 5 eliminates these application silos for better use of existing assets while making your applications easier to manage and deploy.
- Security. Many industries enforce PC lockdown to meet legal and compliance regulations. With VMware ThinApp 5, applications can run in restricted user accounts on locked-down PCs with no system changes and without reducing the security policy. VMware ThinApp 5 has no kernel-mode code, and so cannot violate machine group policy applied to user accounts. This makes virtualized packages safe to deploy in environments where security and stability are vital.
- Mobility. Whether on the road or in the office, users require reliable and flexible application access on virtually any computer they have access to, including kiosk and hotel PCs. With VMware ThinApp 5, they won’t need to install software or device drivers and don’t need admin rights. Applications run directly from portable storage devices, including Flash drives.
Size: 16.85 MB
Download VMware ThinApp 5.2.3 Enterprise Edition
Download VMware ThinApp 5.2.2 Enterprise Edition (Portable)