Joomla is an award-winning content material management system (CMS). It allows you to build websites and highly effective online functions. Many facets, together with its ease of use and extensibility, have made Joomla essentially the most popular Web website software program available. Best of all, it’s an open-source answer that’s freely available to everybody.
Since Joomla relies on PHP and MySQL, you’re constructing highly effective functions on an open platform anybody can use, share, and support. A content material management system is a software program that retains observation of each piece of content material in your website.
Much like your native public library retains observation of books and shops them. Content may be easy textual content, photographs, music, video, documents, or absolutely anything you’ll be able to consider.
A significant benefit of using a CMS is that it requires virtually no technical talent or information to handle. Since the CMS manages all of your content material, you don’t need to.
Hence, Joomla! is a world venture, with users and contributors around the globe. It is straightforward to install and arrange even for those who’ve not complicated users. Many Web internet hosting companies provide a single-click install, getting your new website up and operating in just some minutes.
As a Web designer or developer, you’ll be able to shortly build websites for your clients. Then, with a minimal quantity of instruction, you’ll be able to empower your clients to simply handle their very own websites themselves.
Joomla is used everywhere in the world to power websites of all sizes and shapes:
- Corporate websites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government functions
- Small business websites
- Non-profit and organizational websites
- Community-based portals
- School and church websites
- Personal or household homepages
Many firms and organizations have requirements that transcend what’s available within the primary Joomla bundle. In these cases, Joomla’s highly effective application framework makes it straightforward for builders to create refined add-ons that reach the power of Joomla in nearly limitless directions.
The core Joomla framework enables builders to quickly and easily build:
- Inventory management systems
- Data reporting tools
- Application bridges
- Custom product catalogs
- Integrated e-commerce systems
- Complex business directories
- Reservation systems
- Communication tools
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Severity – Low Impact – XSS in JForm Rules field (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.27)
-  Low Severity – Low Impact – DoS through usergroup table manipulation (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.27)
-  Low Severity – Moderate Impact – Lack of enforced session termination (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.27)
-  Low Severity – High Impact – Privilege escalation through com_installer (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.27)
-  Low Severity – Moderate Impact – XSS in com_media imagelist (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.27)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Update CA certificates #34693
- Smart Search: Fix inserting tokens to DB #34497
- Fix search suggestions for mixed-case searches #33942
Size: 13.3 MB