PHP-Fusion 9 is a lightweight open source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. Founded as an open-source undertaking under the GNU AGPL 3, PHP-Fusion is licensed to be open and free to use.
PHP-Fusion makes use of a MySQL database to store your website content and includes an easy, but complete and full administration system to handle your websites.
PHP-Fusion includes the most typical features you’ll expect to see in lots of different content management system packages.
It is an all-in-one built-in and scalable platform that can match any function in relation to website productions, whether or not you might be creating group portals or private websites.
PHP-Fusion 9.0 CMS is supported in a couple of dozen languages moreover English.
Addons are the collective time period for all PHP-Fusion´s Infusions, Themes, Panels, Plugins, Widgets, BBCodes, User Fields, Graphics, or other PHP-Fusion based mostly additions comparable to Core modifications or related additions.
Highlights in PHP-Fusion 9
- Automatic form sanitation system to your fields with form token support
- Automatic form API & database handler system
Dynamic User Fields
- Arrange, connect to 3d party and even categorize your Users Profiles with tabs
Atom Theme Engine
- Configurable CSS Overrides for any given Theme for its default CSS classes
Search Engine Optimization Engine
- Permalinks, fairly URLs, and Normalize features.
- A whole Modular system like BBCodes allows you to simply change and add to the output of the way you need your Permalinks
Multilingual Core capabilities
- Instanced format with an exclusion, inclusion options
- You can read more about it under Multilingual Content Explained
Model > View Templating
- The MVT has been enabled for many Core content and Core Infusions.
- All Themes are in a position to change individual Core components and Infusions layout with this system
Notification email templating
- Enabled for contact, forum notifications, and PM emails
- Native Bootstrap is enabled within the system by default
- GeoMap is a Country > State selector + City and addresses fields with 250 Countries and 6832 States covered
- Optimized OOP-based Database dealing that provides support for multiple database connection situations without delay with both PDO or MySQL drivers enabled.
- Quite a couple of helpful and new features for database dealing have been added comparable to db_exists, dblastid, dbnextid, etc.
- With UTF-8 as Default for each database and charsets.
- A converter script has been supplied within the improvement process for this as effectively.
- You can read more about it under UTF-8 Explained
A Blog system
- Included a new Blog system that comes with a Blog Archive Panel and a new Dynamic type of category system
- A brand new mobile-friendly system for the site links has been made.
- The new system has support for images and sub-menu items
Two new Panel positions
- Below header and Above Footer
User Migration Tool
- You can now merge user accounts with the content
- An entire new Engine for the Administration to have its personal Themes
- Configurable plugins instantly for Themes
Two Default Admin Themes
Two Default Themes
- Fusion Theme
- Bootstrap Theme
- Septenary Theme
What’s New in PHP-Fusion 9.03.110:
- Fixed numerous security issues
- Fixed PHP 8 errors
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 5.6, however, we all the time recommend using newer and supported PHP
- Fixed upgrade issues
- Fixed installer
- Fixed templates
- Fixed search
- Fixed navigation panel
- Fixed members administration
- Fixed registration
- Fixed edit profile
- Fixed user fields
- Fixed bugs in administration
- Fixed system settings
- Fixed [code] BBCode
- Fixed bugs within the forum
- Fixed OpenGraph
- Added installer logging, it would create installer_*.process.log file. After successful installation/upgrade, you’ll be able to delete the file.
- Added easy maintenance text when the site is in upgrade mode. It prevents guests from seeing the upgrade process.
- Added .maintenance-page css class for maintenance
- Added DB Cache. It just isn’t applied but within the core.
- Improved subforums. The subforums section has been hidden and now all subforums are seen on the same page as threads.
- Improved AdminLTE theme
- Improved system settings
- Updated PHPMailer to v6.3.0
Languages: Romanian, French, Ukrainian, Dutch, Persian, Polish, Irish Gaelic, Lithuanian, Czech, Italian, Hebrew, Catalan, Greek, English, Portuguese, Slovak, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Swedish, Turkish, Hindi, Indonesian, Norwegian, Danish, Bosnian, German, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Hungarian
Minimum requirements for PHP-Fusion 9:
- PHP 7 or higher
- MySQL 5.1 or higher
- Apache 2.2 or higher
- Nginx 1.0 or higher
- mod_rewrite or equal for search engine optimization
Size: 7.19 MB