phpMyAdmin is a free software program software written in PHP, meant to deal with the administration of MySQL over the Web. phpMyAdmin helps a variety of operations on MySQL and MariaDB.
Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, customers, permissions, and so on) you may carry out by way of the consumer interface. But you continue to have the flexibility to instantly execute any SQL assertion.
phpMyAdmin comes with a variety of documentation and customers are welcome to replace the wiki pages to share concepts and howtos for numerous operations. The phpMyAdmin staff will strive that will help you in the event you face any issues. You can use quite a lot of help channels to get assistance.
phpMyAdmin can be very deeply documented in an e-book written by one of many builders. Mastering phpMyAdmin for Effective MySQL Management, which is on the market in English and Spanish.
phpMyAdmin is a mature undertaking with a secure and versatile codebase. It has received a number of awards. Translated into 72 languages and helps each LTR and RTL languages.
- Intuitive internet interface
- Support for many MySQL options:
- browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields, and indexes
- create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields, and indexes
- upkeep server, databases, and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- handle MySQL consumer accounts and privileges
- handle saved procedures and triggers
- Import knowledge from CSV and SQL
- Export knowledge to numerous codecs: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, LATEX, and others
- Administering a number of servers
- Creating graphics of your database format in numerous codecs
- Creating advanced queries utilizing Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming saved knowledge into any format utilizing a set of predefined capabilities, like displaying BLOB-data as picture or download-link
- And far more…
Changes in php MyAdmin 5.1.0:
- Improve virtuality dropdown for MariaDB > 10.1
- Added an option to perform ALTER ONLINE (ALGORITHM=INPLACE) when editing a table structure
- Added ip2long transformation
- Improvements to linking to MySQL and MariaDB documentation
- Add “Preview SQL” option on Index dialog box when creating a new table
- Add a new vendor constant “CACHE_DIR” that defaults to “libraries/cache/” and store routing cache into this folder
- Add $cfg[‘CaptchaSiteVerifyURL’] for Google ReCaptcha siteVerifyUrl
- Add the password_hash PHP function as an option when inserting data
- Improvements to editing and displaying columns of the JSON data type.
- Added support for “SameSite=Strict” on cookies using configuration “$cfg[‘CookieSameSite’]”
- Fixed AWS RDS IAM authentication doesn’t work because pma_password is truncated
- Add config parameters to support third-party ReCaptcha v2 compatible APIs like hCaptcha
- Add $cfg[‘MysqlSslWarningSafeHosts’] to set the red text black when SSL is not used on a private network
- Export blobs as hex on JSON export
- Fix leading space not shown in a CHAR column when browsing a table
- Added a rename Button to use RENAME INDEX syntax of MySQL 5.7 (and MariaDB >= 10.5.2)
- Fixed missing option to enter TABLE specific permissions when the database name contains an “_” (underscore)
- Fixed a PHP notice “Trying to access array offset on the value of type null” on Designer PDF export
- Fix for several PHP 8 warnings or errors, giving this release full compatibility with PHP 8
Size: 14.3 MB