Comodo IceDragon 65 is a quick, safe, and versatile Internet Browser. It is designed and built on the core features of the Mozilla Firefox browser. Also, it has Facebook integration and infused with Comodo’s unparalleled degree of security.
IceDragon’s devoted social media button makes it simple to immediately share your web finds together with your Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn buddies.
Comodo IceDragon features several tweaks to the core Firefox build to enhance each security and efficiency. These include the removing of crash studies and efficiency data submissions, the removing of the snippets service.
Comodo IceDragon features a glossy interface that helps you get seamless browsing expertise. The browser retains the same core performance as Firefox however with some added security features such as Comodo Secure DNS and Site Inspector.
Comodo IceDragon is totally suitable with Firefox plug-ins and extensions. It combines the liberty and performance of Firefox with the unparalleled security and privateness of Comodo.
SiteInspector malware scanning technology
SiteInspector’s hyperlink scanning feature permits you to examine whether or not a web web page is malicious earlier than you really go to that web page. To scan a web page that appears suspicious to you, simply right-click on the hyperlink to that web page and click on ‘Scan Link’. Alternatively, the SiteInspector button on the high nook of Comodo IceDragon permits you to immediately scan the web page you’re looking at to search out out if it contains viruses or different malware. When the scan is complete, you’ll see an in-depth breakdown of website security, domain registration details, administrative contacts, and a historical past of earlier malware scans on that website.
Secure DNS service
Comodo IceDragon users can also use Comodo’s Domain Name System (DNS) servers, free of cost. Doing so brings about several benefits, together with:
- Web pages load faster. Comodo operates an enormous network of totally redundant DNS servers positioned at optimum places all over the world. This means your requests for web pages are all the time-resolved by the high-performance DNS cluster closest to you. As an end result, websites load sooner than in the event you proceed to make use of the DNS server offered by your ISP (which you share with all their different clients).
- Safer Internet expertise. SecureDNS helps users hold secure online with its malware area filtering feature. SecureDNS references a real-time block listing (RBL) of dangerous websites. These include phishing websites, malware websites, adware websites, and parked domains that comprise extreme promoting. The browser will warn you every time you try to access a website containing such probably threatening content material.
Comodo IceDragon Main Features:
- Fast, simple to make use of, and lightweight on PC resources
- Scan web pages for malware proper from the browser
- Lightning-fast web page loads with built-in DNS service
- Privacy and performance enhancements over Firefox core
- Full compatibility with Firefox plug-ins
Changes in Comodo IceDragon 184.108.40.206:
- Updated to Firefox v65 codebase
- Fixed problem with plug-ins not being loaded.
- Fixed problem with WhatsUp Web cannot be opened.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Size: 77.3 MB