Cyberfox 52 is a fast, secure and easy to use a web browser, powered by the popular Mozilla Firefox open source code. This is designed by 8pecxstudios, taking over where Mozilla left off, working to make a fast, stable and reliable web browser access to all. It comes with many customizable options allowing you to personalize and secure your web browsing experience.
This browser ships with 2 main versions of Cyberfox one optimized for Intel-based CPUs and one optimized for AMD based CPUs in an array of formats. The optimized Cyberfox lets you view web pages way faster, using tabbed browsing, the ability to block pop-up windows and less of your computer’s memory.
Choose your user interface, choose between Australis or Classic style, with many customizable features to change how you see the web!
The browser also allows you to synchronize your browsing across multiple devices. Access your bookmarks, history, passwords and more from any device to make this browser your own wherever you use it.
Cyberfox Current Features
- Optimized for Intel CPU or AMD CPU based architectures
- Uses own profile system
- Compatible with Firefox extensions
- Removed features (Telemetry, Health-report, Sponsored tiles and other components that collected information)
- Many new features built in.
- The choice between Australis or Classic style.
- Powered by Mozilla Firefox source code
Cyberfox also comes in a portable format, So you can take Cyberfox anywhere you go with all your favorite add-ons and settings.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in Cyberfox 52
- Updated: language patches
- Updated: Update Pl (Polish) localization
- Updated: Updated: Ru (Russian) localization
- Updated: Updated: pt-BR (Portuguese (Brazil)) localization
- Added: Option to toggle browser startup after a browser update
- Fixed: updateHardwareAcceleration logic in preferences
- New: Show notification on plugins page when all plugins disabled
- Fixed: Set all plugins out of the box to disabled by default
- Fixed: Toggle SilverLight plugin default enabled the state to false
- Removed: Windows Vista support from Cyberfox
Changes in Cyberfox 52.9.1:
- Fixed language auto packaging issue incorrect language pack versions
Size: 78.4 MB