Polarity Browser is a feature-packed, fast, secure, stable, and highly customizable web browser that offers the latest web standards. Powered by both Chromium and Trident, Polarity Browser supports the latest web standards along with backward compatibility.
With hardware acceleration and WebGL support in both engines, Polarity Browser delivers an immersive experience that puts the web first.
This browser is designed with efficiency in mind to be able to run on lower-end hardware such as tablets and older PCs. Even with less processing power, Polarity Browser is still able to deliver optimal performance while keeping RAM usage and CPU temps low.
Built-in privacy features such as DoNotTrack and Privoxy allow users to browse with confidence. With a wide selection of apps, themes, and extensions, you’ll feel right at home with Polarity Browser.
With Web of Trust built right into the browser, the web became a safer place. Polarity Browser will display the scores of each website in the security info window as well as the certificate information. Polarity Browser will automatically warn you about any malicious websites. But it will automatically block those that the WOT community found to be 100% infected.
Polarity Browser Features
- Powered by the Chromium and Trident engines.
- Ability to save tabs.
- Powerful Garbage collector.
- Autocomplete omnibar.
- Ad Blocker/Proxy/VPN
- HTML5, CSS3, WebGL, Hardware Accel., etc. support
- HTML5 Test: 512/555, Acid3 Test: 100/100.
- Apps, Extensions (Userscripts), and Add-ons
- Password Manager (PolarPass)
- And More…
- Sandboxing. Prevents malware or drive-by downloads from installing or running malicious code. With sandboxing, Polarity’s multiprocess architecture allows isolating tabs from each other. Therefore when one tab becomes unresponsive, the rest of the browser is not affected.
- Cookie Manager. It allows you to manage and delete cookies. From there you can find out what information and from which site each cookie is from. You can simply wipe out all cookies with a click of a button.
- Proxies, VPN. Polarity Browser comes built-in with Proxy/VPN support to help protect your online identity. The browser will automatically detect global VPNs installed on your system and will filter traffic with them.
- Private Browsing. In Private Mode, Polarity Browser will automatically block all content that will allow websites to track your browsing behavior. All browsing data is automatically deleted upon exit. With Parallel Sessions, each tab gets its own cache to create a safer browsing environment.
The Polarity Browser Store offers a wide range of apps and themes that you can customize Polarity with. Polarity Browser also supports extensions from Greasy Fork, OpenUserJS, Userscripts.org, and User styles. That offers additional functionality to each website. You can easily create themes that you can use and submit to the store within the settings window.
Polarity Browser can listen to your voice commands or search queries. Then instantly take you to the website that has the most relevant content without searching. Just click the microphone icon to start.
Other Important Features of Polarity Browser
- Built just for power users. Control Center allows you to easily manage and find all your open tabs. As well as execute commands in a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Simplify password management. Easily manage all your login information in one place. All information is encrypted and tied to your specific client of PolarPass. PolarPass will automatically fill out the information to take the hassle out of logging in.
- Take screenshots right in the browser. Quickly take a screenshot in the browser by pressing Ctrl + F2 or from the context menu. Then, simply drag and drop to select the area you want.
- Your data on the go. PolarSync compiles all your custom preferences and session data into a neat package. Simply open PolarSync from another device to import your existing configuration from your USB drive.
The download manager displays real-time data on transfer speeds and download duration. You can easily pause and resume downloads if needed.
Polarity’s built-in sharing tools allow you to share with any social network instantly. Pinned tabs are neatly tucked away to the side of the browser for easy access to the sites you use most. Like Facebook or Twitter.
You can easily watch your favorite Youtube videos while staying productive at the same time. Simply pop out the Youtube video from the context menu to watch your video without having to switch tabs.
Polarity Browser comes integrated with Readability and Feedly. For regular articles, enter reader mode to get a seamless reading experience with adjustable fonts and backgrounds. For RSS feeds, Feedly intelligently aggregates feeds from websites for a better reading experience.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- Visual C++ 2015
- HTLM5 Test: 530/555
- Acid 3 Test: 100/100
Size: 1.14 MB