Apple Safari is the fastest, easiest to use web browser in the world. With its simple, elegant interface, Safari gets out of your way and lets you enjoy the web. It loads web pages faster than ever. It’s the best way to read on the web. This browser works with iCloud across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. And Safari takes advantage of Multi-Touch technology built into these devices. It even checks your spelling and grammar. Apple Safari is a web browser that’s so innovative, you’ll do much more than just browse. The new advanced features in Apple Safari make it an even better place to explore the web.
Apple Safari searches even smarter so you’ll find web pages faster.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
It shows you all your open tabs in a great new way. Right from this browser, you can tweet web pages, post them to Facebook, or share them via Mail or Messages. And with even more features, browsing is just the beginning.
- Elegant Design. Enjoy the content you’re browsing, distraction free.
- Innovation at Work. This browser does things that no browser has ever done before.
- High Technology. Blazing speed. Open standards. One powerful web engine.
- Built-in Security. Browse worry free, your privacy protected, your security assured.
- Apple Safari – 250 features available in the world’s fastest and most innovative web browser.
Unified Smart Search Field. Get everywhere from here.
Now there’s one simple field for both search terms and web addresses. When you enter a web address, this browser takes you right to the web page — and even fills in the entire URL. Safari finds what you’re looking for in a faster and smarter way. As you type in the field, Safari stays one step ahead and suggests a Top Hit — the closest match to what you’re looking for. This browser uses pages from your bookmarks and history to find a Top Hit, so you find the right web page fast. As you type, Apple Safari suggests a Top Hit — the closest match based on your bookmarks and browsing history — and popular search terms from Google, Yahoo!, Bing, or Baidu.
Tab View. A new point of view.
Tab View gives you the big picture of your browsing. Just pinch to see all your open tabs. Swipe left or right to move between them. And tap a tab to go right to the website. Multi-Touch makes Tab View a fun and natural way to browse. You can also use the View Tabs button to get to Tab View. Or choose Show All Tabs from the View menu.
iCloud Tabs. Pick up the web wherever you left off.
iCloud Tabs makes the last websites you had open on your Mac available in Apple Safari on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. So you can go from one device to another without having to search for the web pages you were reading. It happens without syncing. Just click the iCloud Tabs button in the Safari toolbar to see the web pages you last viewed on any device. The URLs are encrypted for privacy. If you don’t want the web pages you view on your Mac to be visible on your other devices, you can turn on Private Browsing.
Built-in sharing. Everyone’s in on it.
Now you can share anything you come across on the web right when you come across it — without leaving Safari. Just click the Share button, then choose how you want to send it off. Share web pages using Mail or Messages. Post them on Facebook. Tweet links. And even add comments and locations. A single sign-on sets up Facebook and Twitter for Safari, so you need to log in only once. If you want to send a web page using Mail, this browser gives you four options. Send it in Reader format so text appears in a clean, clutter-free format. Send the entire web page in your message. Send the web page as a PDF attachment. Or just send the link.
Improved performance. It’s power-browsing.
Apple Safari More New Features:
- Better Privacy. Safari takes your privacy seriously. You can turn on Do Not Track, an emerging privacy standard. Checking this Privacy pane preference sends websites you visit a request not to track you online. Safari also sends a request to websites not to track you when you use Private Browsing.
- Offline Reading List. Safari now stores the content from web pages in your Reading List so you can catch up on your reading even when you don’t have an Internet connection. If an article in your Reading List contains multiple pages, Safari fetches the pages ahead of time so you can read the entire article offline.
- And Safari supports HTML5 media synchronization for web pages that require precise timing integration between multiple media elements and text. Such as captions, subtitles, descriptions, and chapters. With website notifications, developers can keep users up to date about their sites.
Size: 36.7 MB
Download Apple Safari for Windows
Download Apple Safari Plug-ins