Teleport Pro is an offline browser, all-purpose high-speed tool for getting data from the Internet. Launch up to ten simultaneous retrieval threads, access password-protected sites, filter files by size and type, search for keywords, and much more.
The most fully-featured and robust webspider available, Teleport Pro handles today’s more complex websites flawlessly. Capable of reading HTML5, CSS3, and DHTML, Teleport is the only webspider that really finds all of the files on all of the sites. And with server-side image map exploration, automatic dial-up connecting, Java applet support, variable exploration depths, project scheduling, and relinking abilities, Teleport Pro is quite simply the best there is.
Teleport Ultra webspider is a midrange version of the award-winning Teleport Pro.
With expanded database capacity and enhanced exploration, filtering, and rewriting capabilities, Teleport Ultra takes teleporting to a whole new level.
Teleport Pro’s big brothers, Teleport Ultra and Teleport VLX (Very Large eXploration) have Pro’s intuitive interface and easy-to-use project-based design – but they add enhanced exploration, filtering, and rewriting capabilities that Teleport Pro lacks. In addition, they have much larger exploration databases: Ultra can scan up to 260,000 addresses, and VLX can scan up to 40 million addresses, all in a single project.
Teleport Pro can:
- Download all or part of a website to your computer, enabling you to browse the site directly from your hard disk at much greater speeds than if you were to browse the site online
- Create an exact duplicate, or mirror of a website, complete with subdirectory structure and all required files
- Search a website for files of a certain type and size
- Download a list of files at known addresses
- Explore every website linked from a central website
- Search a website for keywords
- Make a list of all pages and files on a website
Teleport Pro Program Features:
- Supported under all Win32 systems, including Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Cookie support lets Teleport mimic browsers more effectively
- Ten simultaneous retrieval threads get data at the fastest speeds possible
- Can retrieve files from FTP servers
- Full offline browsing and site mirroring capabilities
- Project Scheduler lets you schedule projects to run at any time, on any connection. You can even schedule projects to run in sequence, each new project beginning when the previous one finishes!
- Automatic connect/disconnect system lets Teleport handle dial-up Internet connections for you, saving phone charges and connection time
- Java applet retrieval gets Java classes and base classes
- Retrieval filters let you download only files matching desired type and size constraints
- Independently configurable internal and external exploration depths
- Server-side image map exploration – translates server-side maps into client-side maps for offline browsing
- Accesses password-protected sites
- Full proxy server and firewall support
- Domain Dispersed Querying ensures that slow servers do not affect retrieval speed
- Server Overload Protection prevents remote servers from overloading and dropping connection early
- Configurable Agent Identity allows Teleport Pro to impersonate popular browsers; gets data from even the stingiest servers
Size: 1.47 MB
Download Teleport Pro 1.72 NitroFlare