WebSite Watcher 2019 is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite Watcher 2019 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed!
The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite Watcher 2019 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes.
When changes in a page are detected, WebSite Watcher 2019 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite Watcher 2019 works as a client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations are stored locally on your hard disk. WebSite Watcher doesn’t require any servers to check pages for updates and changes.
Website Watcher monitors:
- All kind of Web Pages
- PDF / Word / Excel documents
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages
- Password protected pages
- RSS/ Atom feeds
- Makes screenshots of the pages and compare them to detect updates.
Website Watcher check features:
- Flexible check intervals
- Perform pre-defined Actions
- Only get update notifications by keyword
- The integrated Filter Assistant lets you easily create filters.
- Add logic with plugins
Lots of other features:
- Smartphone / App
- Send e-mails
- Create reports
- Archive pages
- Synchronize bookmarks
- Many more powerful features…
Changes in WebSite Watcher 2019 19.2:
- [+] The check technology “Chromium/Browser” uses the entered WSW proxy configuration
- [+] External Browser Tabs with Chromium as browser engine use the entered WSW proxy configuration
- [+] Internet Explorer Macros improved: More types of links supported
- [x] Send RSS feeds by e-mail: The “full” and “headlines” buttons are no longer displayed
- [x] Twitter: RSS conversion improved
- [x] Chromium: Persist sessions cookies between checks (makes it easier to remember logins or confirmed cookie messages)
- [x] Improvements to avoid conflicts with Virus Scanner for Chromium related modules
- [x] Smaller improvements when checking PDF files with the technology “Chromium / Browser”
- [-] Certain RSS feeds could display the status that no articles are available (the feeds were however monitored correctly)
- [-] Minor optical fixes when using Windows with the classic theme
- Smaller fixes and improvements
Supported operating systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 92.71 MB