WebSite-Watcher 2020 is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite-Watcher 2020 perfectly suited to beginner and advanced users alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed!
The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher 2020 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes.
When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher 2020 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite-Watcher 2020 works as a client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations are stored locally on your hard disk. WebSite-Watcher doesn’t require any servers to check pages for updates and changes.
- All kind of Web Pages
- PDF / Word / Excel documents
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages
- Password-protected pages
- RSS/ Atom feeds
- Makes screenshots of the pages and compare them to detect updates.
Website-Watcher check features:
- Flexible check intervals
- Perform pre-defined Actions
- Only get update notifications by keyword
- The integrated Filter Assistant lets you easily create filters.
- Add logic with plugins
Lots of other features:
- Smartphone / App
- Send e-mails
- Create reports
- Archive pages
- Synchronize bookmarks
- Many more powerful features…
Changes in WebSite-Watcher 2020 20.0:
- WebSite-Watcher is now identified as a Chrome browser (instead of Internet Explorer). This will help to solve outdated browser messages with various pages.
- WebSite-Watcher supports web pages which are compressed via the Brotli algorithm
- Checking bookmarks with the technology Chromium/Browser runs much smoother and faster now
- Chromium Check-Macros
- Check technology Chromium/Browser automatically blocks ad and tracking scripts, so pages will load faster
- External browser tabs: many internal improvements
- External browser tabs block ad and tracking scripts
- Check-Macros: new user interface and many improvements
- Checking method Chromium/Browser: supports a wider range of pages, especially pages with iframes (it was not always possible to get the HTML source from iframes)
- Checking method Chromium/Browser: Command to scroll the page down improved
- Smaller improvements when checking PDF files with the technology “Chromium / Browser”
- App: New way to add URLs from WebSite-Watcher for Windows to the WebSite-Watcher app (this replaces the old Phone Bookmarks feature)
- App: WebSite-Watcher will communicate with Dropbox directly, the external Dropbox client is no longer required.
- Starting with version 2020, the bookmark property “Ignore updates” no longer causes an error alert after x errors in a row. To get alerts like this, you can use the program tweak “HandleIgnoreUpdateAsError=1”
- The check technology Chromium/Browser can use alternative user agents
- Browser integration: new (chromium-based) Microsoft Edge supported
- The option to convert a page into simple HTML format supports embedded images
- Improved Facebook RSS feed conversion: More date formats supported
- Pages that were checked with the check technology “Internet Explorer/Browser” or an Internet Explorer Macro could hang and produce a timeout under certain circumstances
- Scripts: using the result of GetSelectedFolder in compare operations did not work correctly
- RSS/Atom feeds could falsely show an IFRAME hint
- Many smaller improvements
Supported operating systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 103.21 MB