WebSite Watcher 2018 is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite Watcher 2018 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed!
The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite Watcher 2018 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes.
When changes in a page are detected, WebSite Watcher 2018 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite Watcher 2018 works as client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations are stored locally on your hard disk. WebSite-Watcher doesn’t require any servers to check pages for updates and changes.
WebSite Watcher 2018 Key Features:
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor password protected pages
- Monitor forums for new postings and replies
- Monitor RSS feeds, Newsgroups and local files
- Highlight changes in a page
- Powerful filter system to ignore unwanted content
- Many more features to stay up-to-date!
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in WebSite Watcher 2018 18.0:
- “Phone Mode” – Read changed bookmarks on your Smartphone with new WebSite-Watcher app. All features that are required to read the bookmarks on your phone are also available in the Freeware Version of the app.
- PDF plugins: pdftotext.exe is now deployed with WebSite-Watcher and must no longer be installed separately. So all PDF plugins can now be used without further configurations.
- PDF plugins are now compatible with the latest version of pdftotext.exe
- Repair database rewritten, is more robust against errors now.
- Program tweak HighlightChangesExactHigh=1 improved, works more precisely now.
- Add URL from Firefox: New technique to grab URL from opened page. Works also with Firefox 57+ and 32/64bit versions.
- Bookmark properties + Troubleshooting + Extract DATA param from HTML tags: Extracts the text content from various HTML tag parameters and inserts it into the page. For example text content from ALT, TITLE or DATA-CONTENT parameters. This lets you monitor content that you typically see after moving the mouse over certain elements.
- Special filter “Sort words” improved
- Add URL from browser improved when WSW is not running.
- Internet Explorer Macros improved, supports more type of logins
- CSS filters improved
- WSW checks if a database is read-only to avoid database problems
- Improved detection if another tool blocks the WebSite-Watcher bookmark database
- Advanced connection rules: Max time between connection rules increased to 600 seconds
- Improved: decoding certain characters
- Improved conversion of Excel files
- Improved RSS feed filtering
- Improved handling of dual monitor setups
- Advanced connection rules could consume high CPU under certain circumstances
- Smaller fixes and improvements
Size: 31.13 MB