LibreOffice is a complete, professional-quality productiveness suite for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. That offers you six feature-rich functions for all of your document manufacturing and information processing wants. Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math, and Base.
Support and documentation are free from the big, devoted group of customers, contributors, and builders.
Writer is the phrase processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for the whole lot, from dashing off a fast letter to producing a complete e-book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies, and diagrams.
The while-you-type auto-completion, auto-formatting, and automatic spelling checking make troublesome duties simple. The author is highly effective sufficient to sort out desktop publishing duties corresponding to creating multi-column newsletters and brochures. The sole restriction is your creativeness.
This Office Suite additionally comes configured with a PDF file creator. It means you may distribute documents that you simply positive may be opened and browsed by customers of just about any device or operating system.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with troublesome selections if you’re weighing the alternatives. Analyze your information with Calc after which use it to current your closing output. Charts and evaluation tools help carry transparency to your conclusions. A completely built-in help system makes simpler work of coming into the complicated formulation.
Add information from exterior databases corresponding to SQL or Oracle. Then type and filter them to provide statistical analyses. Use the graphing capabilities to show a big number of 2D and 3D graphics from 13 categories. Including line, area, bar, pie, X-Y, and internet. With the handfuls of variations available.
Impress is the quickest and best strategy to create efficient multimedia presentations. Stunning animation and sensational particular results help you persuade your viewers. Also, create presentations that look even more skilled than the usual presentations. Get your colleague’s and managers’ consideration by creating one thing slightly bit completely different.
Draw helps you to construct diagrams and sketches from scratch. Or else go additional and simply construct dynamic 3D illustrations and particular results. It’s as easy or as highly effective as you need it to be.
Math is an easy equation editor. It helps you to structure and shows your mathematical, chemical, electrical, or scientific equations shortly in commonplace written notation. Even essentially the most complicated calculations may be comprehensible when displayed correctly. E=mc2.
There is a big base of happy customers worldwide. And it’s available in more than 110 languages and for all main working methods. Such as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, …).
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon, or more-recent system recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Up to 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- 1024×768 resolution (higher resolution recommended), with at least 256 colors
Apple macOS (Mac OS X)
- LibreOffice 6.3.x: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
- LibreOffice 6.2.x: macOS 10.9 (Mountain Lion) or higher
- Intel processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Up to 800 MB available hard disk space
- 1024×768 graphic device with 256 colors (higher resolution really helpful)
As a normal rule, you might be recommended to install LibreOffice through the setup strategies helpful by your specific Linux distribution (such because the Ubuntu Software Center, within the case of Ubuntu Linux). This is as a result of it’s often the best strategy to acquire a setup that’s optimally built-in into your system. Indeed, LibreOffice could be already put in by default if you originally install your Linux working system.
- Linux kernel version 2.6.18 or higher
- glibc2 version 2.14 or higher
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon, or more latest system really helpful)
- 256Mb RAM (512 MB RAM really helpful)
- Up to 1.55 GB available hard disk space
- X Server with 1024×768 resolution (higher resolution really helpful), with not less than 256 colors
- Gnome 2.16 or higher, with the Gail 1.8.6 and at-spi 1.7 packages (required for support for assistive technology [AT] tools), or another compatible GUI (corresponding to KDE, amongst others)
Size: 306 MB