Maxthon is a state-of-the-art, multi-platform, first Bitcoin-powered web browser. It usually outperforms different high browsers and offers users seamless browsing and sharing expertise.
Maxthon 6 is a brand new browser designed and developed by Maxthon USA Inc, which chooses Chromium as the brand new kernel. MX6 is a special product line from Maxthon 6. It will not be an improvement of MX6 and can function independently.
This is a 20-year-old veteran browser. In the early days of the Internet, it continued to innovate to enhance user expertise and created several popular features, equivalent to.
- Multi-tab – what number of people nonetheless keep in mind the worry of the desktop is full of web pages
- Gestures – create effectivity and luxury within the jamming of older mice with lengthy tails
- Resource Sniffer – what number of engineers are counting on this function to discover the best way of website growth within the early time
- Bookmarks sync– Bookmarks not must be copied with a U disk
As time goes by, the Maxthon browser has been making nice progress. In the previous 20 years, there are 5 main versions and tens of thousands of minor versions, paving the best way for the Maxthon browser from the 1970s to the 2000s to span several generations of user teams.
As a browser model that lasts for 20 years, MX6 not solely inherits the features that users like in earlier versions, but in addition, your private data, equivalent to bookmarks, notes, and passwords could be straight imported from the historic version into the brand new browser by way of Maxthon account to realize the seamless connection.
For the upcoming period of technology explosion, MX6 selected the Chromium open-source kernel as the inspiration. On the one hand, counting on Chromium’s robust technical background and iterative speed, it builds a safer, quicker, and more stable platform for all Maxthon users. On the opposite hand, it provides a more highly effective and appropriate platform for the brand-new era of web applications by way of the Chrome add-ons library.
Maxthon 6 provides a handy entrance for users to combine new technology, without dropping inheritance and compatibility. In the most recent version, MX6 will individually develop a blockchain module to provide technical support for the recognition of blockchain applications.
Better performance, quicker response
Compared with the MX6 browser, MX6 is way quicker. Especially opening multiple tabs, its loading capability and less RAM utilization are more outstanding. Let’s take a look at suggestions from take a look at teams.
Smooth data import, good browser inheritance
Maxthon 6 is a unique product line from MX6. The data of Maxthon 6 and Maxthon 6 can’t be synced, however, MX6 can synchronize your data by way of the cloud.
In MX6, you possibly can synchronize your data from the local database to the cloud. If your Maxthon account has used and retained data in earlier versions of Maxthon, these data will likely be automatically synced to your MX6 when syncing the data for the primary time. After that, if you wish to use each browser, the data is not going to be synced however will likely be synchronized individually under their product lines.
Of course, if you wish to import MX6 data into MX6 in phases, you can too use the Import/Export user data function. MX6 crew might provide a more handy function to satisfy users’ wants in several situations.
Separate Bookmarks and Maxnote
Maxnote within the Maxthon 6 browser has at all times been a controversial product. Some users suppose the Maxnote is straightforward to make use of; while some users who’re used to the normal favorites feel a bit uncomfortable.
To stabilize the 2 kinds of user expertise, MX6 coexists with Bookmarks and Maxnote. If you want Maxnote, please proceed to get pleasure from it. If you want conventional favorites, please use the “Bookmark” function. When you use MX6 for the primary time, it is going to automatically import the URLs marked as favorites in Maxnote into Bookmarks.
User’s affirmation and expectation for MX6
Maxthon 6 chooses the Chromium open-source kernel as the inspiration. The chromium kernel is known for a sequence of features equivalent to security, fluency, and stability. MX6 inherits these features and supports the Chrome add-ons library.
Changes in Maxthon 126.96.36.1990 :
- Supported opening the URL in Maxnote by using Ctrl+Click
- Fixed the issue that Maxnote could not cancel the edited content
- Fixed the issue that the mouse gesture could not work after switching tabs
- Fixed the issue that the download manager could not show the correct search results
- Fixed the issue that the new tab page icon layout could not display correctly
- Fixed the issue that the UI could not display clearly in the incognito window
- Fixed the issue that the address bar could not display the website address in IE mode
- Fixed the issue that Vbox could not connect to the Vbox cloud account, and AR identity could not return the insufficient balance issue
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 92.7 MB