Maxthon 7 is a state-of-the-art, multi-platform, first Bitcoin-powered web browser. It usually outperforms different high browsers and offers users seamless browsing and sharing expertise.
Maxthon 7 is a brand new browser designed and developed by Maxthon USA Inc., which chooses Chromium as the brand new kernel. MX6 is a special product line from Maxthon 7. It will not be an improvement of MX6 and can function independently.
This is a 20-year-old veteran browser. In the early days of the Internet, it continued to innovate to enhance user expertise and created several famous features, equivalent to.
- Multi-tab – what number of people nonetheless keep in mind the worry of the desktop being full of web pages
- Gestures – create effectivity and luxury within the jamming of older mice with lengthy tails
- Resource Sniffer – what number of engineers are counting on this function to discover the best way of website growth within the early time
- Bookmarks sync– Bookmarks must not be copied with a U disk
As time goes by, the Maxthon browser has been making nice progress. In the previous 20 years, there have been five main versions and tens of thousands of minor versions, paving the best way for the Maxthon browser from the 1970s to the 2000s to span several generations of user teams.
Collect knowledge from any webpage
You can take notes and synchronize them on different platform devices at any time with Maxnote. You can collect any information you want such as web addresses, pictures, and text into Maxnote while browsing the web. Maxnote has a powerful ordering feature and can create unlimited folders. Let you easily create your knowledge library.
Autofill login details and payment info
Passkeeper helps you save usernames and passwords for different sites. This allows the browser to fill in the login details automatically when you revisit the site. Your credit card payment information will be saved securely as well with your permission
The browser displays two pages in two columns.
The browser can display two web pages at the same time. Tabs can be dragged back and forth on both sides of the split screen. Both pages are in the active state. You can compare web pages side by side with the split screen function, or use a working area and a reference area simultaneously.
Automatically discover web resources’ addresses
The resource sniffer can extract URLs of pictures, videos, music, and other file types in the currently opened webpage. You can find and download the files as needed. The resource sniffer is only available in the desktop version.
Maxthon provides you with two ways to snap a screen. With “Snap screen”, you can select the area you need to snap by a box selecting tool, you can press Ctrl+F1 to access the Snap Screen feature. With “Snap page”, you can save the whole web page as a picture.
Screen snap is only available in the desktop version.
Maxthon Browser features:
- Notes manager
- Mouse gestures
- Custom UI
- Tab grouping
- Tab sleeping
- Split screen
- Resource sniffer
- Blockchain wallet
Maxthon has many powerful functions, outstanding performance, and values your privacy. Many built-in functions can greatly improve your work efficiency. Quick send can send web addresses and files between devices. Screenshot allows you to take snapshots of regions and pages easily. Maxnote will enable you to manage the knowledge base anytime and anywhere.
Maxthon does not record and track your behavior so your privacy truly belongs to you. In addition, this browser is specially designed for Web3, with a built-in blockchain wallet VBox, which facilitates cryptocurrency payment.
Maxthon supports importing bookmarks from other browsers. After exporting bookmarks from other browsers, you can find the import HTML bookmarks function in Settings > General.
As we all know, Chrome, Edge, and other browsers will record all your behavior, analyze your browsing history, and search records for personalized recommendations or other scenarios. Although such records are anonymous, they are still an invasion of privacy.
Maxthon browser won’t do any of that. Your browsing and search records are saved locally and will not be uploaded to the server. However, if you log in to the Maxthon account, we will encrypt and sync your bookmarks, notes, passwords, form-filling information, and settings to the server for your convenience. We will not access or analyze this information, nor provide them to any third-party company.
Changes in Maxthon 220.127.116.1100 :
- Added reading mode and loud reading switch to the feature management page
- Added option to create Maxnote shortcut in the installation window (formerly MaxNote popup)
- Optimized memory usage for an enhanced browsing experience. Browser memory usage reduced by 20%
- Added Device management feature to the Maxthon account page. You can view the list of devices logged into the Maxthon Browser so that you can easily log out of your Maxthon account and remove the device
- Optimized interaction for the free gold (Powered by Bright Data)
- Updated translations for multiple languages
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect tag in auto-refresh settings
- Fixed known crashes
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Android 5 and above
- iOS 10 and above
Size: 100 MB