MX Player for Android is a strong video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. It is one of the best ways to get pleasure from your movies.
Hardware acceleration might be utilized in more movies with the help of a brand new HW+ decoder. You don’t must install any additional codec package deal except MX Player asks to take action on its first run.
MX Player is the primary Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. The check result proved that the dual-core device’s performance is best as much as 70% than that of single-core devices.
Furthermore, MX Player lets you simply zoom out and in by pinching and swiping throughout the screen. Zoom and Pan are additionally available by option.
The player supports the subtitle gestures. Scroll forward/backward to maneuver to next/previous text, Up/down to maneuver text up and down, and Zoom in/out to change text size.
Kids Lock feature lets you hold your children entertained without having to fret about them making calls or touching different apps. (plugin required)
MX Player Features
- Plays virtually each movie files together with .3gp .avi .divx, .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm and plenty of more.
- Hardware decoding (with HW+ decoder)
- Better hi10p support.
- Processor optimization
- High-speed rendering for ARM NEON compliant processors.
- Provides processor-specific Codecs together with Tegra 2 processor.
- The audio track might be modified dynamically.
- Quickly change decoding mode – Click SW or HW button on the screen while enjoying changing decoding mode seamlessly.
- Network stream playback.
- Move forward/backward (Optional)
- A-B repeat.
- Aspect ratio choice.
- Deinterlacing (SW decoder solely)
- Previews whereas searching for.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Toggle between elapsed time and remaining time – touch elapsed time text on the video control panel.
- Background play – Long press the play button.
- Selectively disable HTTP/HTTPS video hyperlink dealing with – To stop undesirable video play when a video hyperlink is clicked on a web browser.
- Supported Subtitle Formats
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI (.smi) with ruby tag support.
- SubRip (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub/.txt)
- VobSub (.sub/.idx)
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl/.txt)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- Online subtitle discovering.
- Multi-subtitle support. I can learn and display multiple subtitle files concurrently.
- Subtitle Gesture
- Clear Text. Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow.
- Supports text styling and coloring script.
- Supports user fonts of TTF and OTF format.
- Sync adjustment.
- Speed adjustment.
- Adjust screen and subtitle display settings without leaving the video playback screen.
- Optionally display the present time and battery status.
- Video zoom – Long press the zoom button.
- Lock goal choice – Long press the lock button.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Mouse wheel handling.
- Joystick left/right button handling.
- Shuffle / Loops – Long press the next button.
- Supports Samsung Multiwindow.
Changes in MX Player Free 1.49 :
- We optimize forget PIN flow for the Private folder
- You can now manually select external subtitles on the local network shares
- We have further optimized the navigation drawer and playback menu to provide a better experience.
- This update also fixes the issues in the handling of external Web URLs on Android 12 devices.
- For OTT Users: PIP mode now supports Android System PIP.
- OS: Android 4.0, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and higher.
- CPU: ARM v5TE and higher, MIPS32 rev.2, Intel x86
All devices with ARM architecture (ARMv7 & ARMv8) devices should use MX Player 1.9.x (Arm). It is preloaded with the mandatory libraries required for the device that is suitable with NEON instructions. For others (Tegra 3 & Tegra 2), you will have to install the codec packs according to your chipset architecture.
Size: 60.5 MB