IrfanView is a really quick, small, compact, and modern FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows. It is trying to be easy for newbies and highly effective for professionals.
IrfanView is a quick, easy freeware image viewer and editor that supports all main graphic formats, together with BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, TGA, and more.
In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications akin to color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its approach, not like other graphic viewers, whose complete “creativity” relies on feature cloning, stealing of concepts, and complete dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView!
Some IrfanView Features:
- 32 and 64-bit version
- Many supported file formats (https://www.irfanview.com/main_formats.htm)
- Multi-language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Drag and drop support
- Fast directory view (transferring by directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Many hotkeys
- Many command-line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry modifications without user action/permission!
- and far more…
Changes in IrfanView 4.60:
- JPG save preview dialog: Options to zoom/scroll the preview image
- New option in the File menu: Compare the current image with another image
- Option for Favorite menus (Edit menu); Right mouse click on the menu item
- Options menu to “Create new EXIF data” in JPGs without EXIF
- New browsing options for mouse wheel (Properties->Browsing)
- Support for QOI format (Formats PlugIn, reading, and saving)
- Improved DDS loading (BC7 compression, thanks to Richard Geldreich)
- TIF loading fixed (Thanks to Aslan Gurtsiev, CVE-2021-46064)
- New hotkey: ALT + SHIFT + B: Show thin or normal border (current session only)
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions:
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 2.86 MB
DOWNLOAD Irfan View for Windows x86 Freeware
DOWNLOAD Irfan View for Windows x64 Freeware
DOWNLOAD Irfan View Plugins for x86
DOWNLOAD Irfan View Plugins for x64