Microsoft Edge is a lightweight Windows, Android, and iOS web browser. It gives you one continuous browsing experience across your mobile devices to your Microsoft Windows 11 or 10 PC.
Your stuff syncs in the background, allowing you to browse across devices, without skipping a beat. It has new features, including integration with Cortana, annotation tools, and a reading mode.
You can view your favorites, reading list, browsing history, and downloads at the Hub. A sidebar providing functionality similar to Internet Explorer’s Downloads Manager and Favorites Center. In addition, the browser includes an integrated PDF reader. It also supports asm.js.
Edge does not support legacy technologies such as ActiveX and Browser Helper Objects, and will instead use an extension system.
Familiar Microsoft Edge features like the Hub allow users to organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage their content on the go.
Microsoft Edge Features:
- Continue on PC: Go wherever and choose the place you left off by seamlessly transferring content material between your mobile device and PC (requires Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update).
- Data Sync: Your favorites, passwords, and studying checklist are synced throughout your devices. So irrespective of the device, your browser is time personalized to you.
- Hub View: Your favorites, studying checklist, historical past, and books multi-function place. Finding and managing your content material is easy.
- QR Code Reader: Easily learn QR codes at the touch of a button. Microsoft Edge will pull up the studying and information properly onto your screen.
- Voice Search: You can now use your voice to go look at the web. Ask a query or converse immediately to make use of the web in more pure, acquainted methods.
- InPrivate: When you browse with InPrivate mode, your browsing data (historical past, nonpermanent internet files, cookies) received be saved on your PC.
Changes in Microsoft Edge 114.0.1823.37
- Workspaces. Edge Workspaces allows customers to organize their browsing tasks into dedicated windows. Workspaces lets users share a set of browser tabs so working groups can view the same websites and latest working files in one place and stay on the same page. Each Edge Workspace contains its own set of tabs and favorites, all created and curated by the user and their collaborators. Edge Workspaces are automatically saved and kept up to date.
- StandaloneHubsSidebarEnabled – Standalone Sidebar Enabled
- ShowDownloadsToolbarButton – Show the Downloads button on the toolbar
- MicrosoftRootStoreEnabled – Determines whether the Microsoft Root Store and built-in certificate verifier will be used to verify server certificates
Additional policy changes
- EnhanceSecurityMode – BasicMode is deprecated
- EdgeWorkspacesEnabled – If the policy isn’t configured users can access the Edge Workspaces feature
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-bit)
- Android 6.0 and higher,
- iOS 14.0 or later.
Size: 131 MB
DOWNLOAD Microsoft Edge 114.0.1823.37 Stable (Official Build)
DOWNLOAD MS Edge 114.0.1823.37 for Windows 32-bit [msi]
DOWNLOAD MS Edge 114.0.1823.37 for Windows 64-bit [msi]
DOWNLOAD MS Edge 114.0.1823.37 for Windows 64-bit ARM [msi]
DOWNLOAD MS Edge 114.0.1823.37 for macOS 64-bit
DOWNLOAD MS Edge 114.0.1823.37 for Linux (deb) 64-bit
DOWNLOAD MS Edge 114.0.1823.37 for Linux (rpm) 64-bit
DOWNLOAD and Deploy the New Microsoft Edge for Business