Mp3tag is a sturdy and easy-to-use widespread Tag Editor that allows enhancing metadata of frequent audio codecs in the place it helps ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE Tags.
It can rename files based totally on the tag knowledge, change characters or phrases in tags and filenames, import/export tag knowledge, create playlists, and further.
Mp3tag helps online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or Freedb, allowing you to routinely acquire appropriate tags and cover artwork in your music library.
Besides these options, Mp3tag presents a variety of various capabilities and options ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over help for iTunes-specific tags like media variety or TV Show settings, to combining numerous actions into groups that could be utilized with a single mouse click on on.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes applicable)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (Ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (WV)
- Batch-Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags, and Vorbis Comments to numerous files instantly.
- Support for Cover Art DOWNLOAD and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, FreeDB, MusicBrainz Save typing, and import tags from online databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and further.
- Replace characters or phrases Replace strings in tags and filenames (with help for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists routinely Create and deal with playlists routinely whereas modifying them.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based totally on the tag knowledge and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, and CSV Generates good experiences and lists of your assortment based totally on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User interface and tagging are completely Unicode compliant.
Changes in Mp3tag 3.21 :
- [2023-05-23] FIX: resizing issues when moving from a monitor with a larger resolution to one with a smaller resolution at Tag Sources dialog.
- [2023-05-22] FIX: option to save the total count of tracks was editable after toggling “Next disc on change of” at the auto-numbering wizard.
- [2023-05-01] FIX: runtime error when using converter Tag – Tag (since v3.20a).
- [2023-04-30] FIX: previous installation folder was not remembered in some cases (since v3.20a).
- [2023-04-27] NEW: added support for redoing the last undone action.
- [2023-04-27] NEW: added support for repeating the last run action or action group.
- [2023-04-23] NEW: added confirmation message to overwrite an existing file when exporting custom list values.
- [2023-04-23] NEW: added auto-numbering wizard to Convert context menu.
- [2023-04-21] FIX: icons of dynamically created submenus, e.g., context menu Tools, were not displayed when running in light mode (since v3.19a).
- [2023-04-05] CHG: added safety check to the installer for already installed version with different architecture.
- LNG: updated Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Corsican, Czech, Danish, Farsi, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish translation.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.15 MB