EZ CD Audio Converter (previously Easy CD-DA Extractor) is an all-in-one software program: Audio CD Ripper, Audio Converter, Metadata Editor, and Disc Burner. Easy to make use of and gives one of the best audio high quality.
The software program can rip audio CDs, make copies of discs, convert mp3, and convert audio files. Also, it will possibly burn audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and data discs.
EZ CD Audio Converter supports all popular audio file formats. Such as 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), MP4, and M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless).
Also, it supports AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack (WV), WAV, AIFF, Monkey’s Audio (APE), CUE, and M3U. Further, the Nero Digital (Nero AAC) is supported if in case you have the Nero Burning ROM installed on your computer.
State-of-the-art audio encoding technology. EZ CD Audio Converter includes probably the most superior audio codec available, the aacPlus from Coding Technologies. In addition, EZ CD Audio Converter additionally supports command line (.exe) encoders.
EZ CD Audio Converter truly contains three separate programs:
- Audio CD Ripper – Copies audio CDs to chosen audio format.
- Audio File Format Converter – Converts audio files from one format to a different one.
- CD/DVD Creator – Burns Audio CD, MP3 CD/DVD, Data CD/DVD, and DVD Video.
Audio CD Ripper
Converts audio CD to MP3, and cda to MP3. Rips audio CDs with correct error detection. Automatically downloads metadata with high-resolution cover artwork. Detects CD-Text, Pre-Gaps, Pre-Emphasis, Catalog, and ISRC properties of an audio CD. On-the-fly conversion to the chosen audio format. Can create an actual image of the unique audio CD with its Disc Image feature. Supports single-file and multi-file Cue Sheets (.cue).
Converts audio files between totally different formats (e.g. CD to mp3, FLAC to mp3, wav to mp3) with one of the best audio high quality. Maximum efficiency with parallel multicore conversions. Metadata might be downloaded automatically or entered manually. Includes cover artwork downloader. Metadata is preserved through the audio file conversion. Full ReplayGain support. Converts audio from video files.
Integrated to the Audio Converter. Allows editing of the metadata of present audio files. DOWNLOAD metadata and cover artwork from multiple providers. Rename files primarily based on metadata. Calculate and save ReplayGain values of present files.
Burns audio CDs, MP3 discs, and data discs. Burns Cue Sheets (.cue). All Cue Sheet variants are supported. Supports ReplayGain normalization. Supports CD-Text burning. Burns disc images (ISO, BIN, CUE).
EZ CD Audio Converter Key features
- Easy to make use of
- Best audio high quality
- Secure audio CD ripping with error detection
- Converts between all audio formats with metadata preservation
- Burn audio CDs, mp3 discs, and data discs
- Best audio codecs are included
- Automatic updates (free lifetime updates included)
- Automatic high-quality cover artwork downloads
- Features ReplayGain, normalization, silence removing
- Convert audio from video files
- Makes 1:1 copies of CDs and DVDs
Power features of EZ CD Audio Converter
- Fast audio converter, can convert as many as 8 files in parallel
- Automatically download metadata with high-quality cover artwork from multiple providers (GD3, MusicBrainz, Freedb)
- Utilizes multi-core processors and particular processor multimedia instructions (SSE, MMX) for the greatest efficiency
- Gapless audio conversion, gapless pattern rate conversion
- Supports Cue Sheets (.cue), all types
- Full ReplayGain support
- Rips have hidden audio tracks (HTOA)
- CD-Text, ISRC, pre-gap, and pre-emphasis detection
Changes in EZ CD Audio Converter 10.2.1 :
- FLAC 1.4.1 codec update
- LAME MP3 encoder 3.101 encoder update and performance improvements
- Monkey’s Audio [APE] 8.92 codec update
- Updated the integrated File Explorer component with stability and visibility improvements
- OneDrive folders now available in the integrated File Explorer
- The ‘Music’ folder now quickly accessible in the integrated File Explorer
- Audio Converter’s ‘Play’ command now can play multiple files and opens files in the default audio player with the ‘OPEN’ verb (previously ‘PLAY’ verb) (now works with all audio players such as Windows Media Player, Foobar2000, VLC, Winamp, etc)
- Bugfix: The last 4 columns in the audio converter file list may have been automatically incorrectly resized (in the previous 10.2 version only)
- Bugfix: Audio CD Ripper status window was missing album/loudness/gain/peak (many last versions)
- Bugfix: 2nd (multichannel) TOC was not read from SACD ISO if the file extension [.iso] was not in lowercase (as long as there’s been SACD ISO support)
- Bugfix: WMV (Windows Media Video) file without audio tracks resulted in a WMA decoder misbehavior that crashed the app (a very long time)
- Other minor improvements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 88.6 MB