Freemake Audio Converter is a free program that allows you to convert audio, extract sound, upload music to iTunes or cloud storage, and far more!
This Freemake application converts music files between 50+ audio formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, etc.
Transcode several music files directly. All modern codecs are included: AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, and FLAC.
Freemake Audio Converter allows you to convert to MP3 for any Gadget. Convert music tracks to the common MP3 format on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, tablet, or any MP3 player.
Get MP3 sound of top of the range, as much as 320 KBps. Converted songs will probably be appropriate with any device: iPhone, iPad, Zune, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, HTC Desire, SanDisk Sansa, Walkman, etc.
Freemake Audio Converter can also extract Audio from Video. Convert videos to MP3, M4A, or any other audio format. Supports over 500 popular and uncommon video formats: MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, DVD, WMV, HD, H.264, MOV, VOB, SWF, TS, WebM, Xvid, etc. Save soundtracks and extract music from video in seconds. Original audio high quality is preserved.
Freemake Audio Converter Key Features:
- Upload Music to iPhone. Upload free music to iPhone, iPad, or iPod. If you need it, the Freemake program will automatically add converted M4A and MP3 files to your iTunes library.
- Convert Lossless Audio. Convert free to lossless audio formats and codecs. Convert tracks in MP2, AAC, OGG, APE, WMA, and Apple lossless to FLAC. No sound quality drop!
- Convert Tracks in Batch. Encode multiple tracks to the same format, e.g. WMA to MP3 or FLAC to MP3 in batch. You can arrange the audio utility to convert files into one file or individually.
- Join Audio Files. Merge several songs into one for infinite playback. Combine audio files of the same or different formats: MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc.
- Edit Bitrate, Channels, and Sample Rate. Adjust conversion settings to realize professional outcomes. Specify audio codec, channels, bitrate, and sample rate. Choose 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for home theatres.
- Upload music to Google Drive & Dropbox. Select Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. because of the default location for converted files. The program will transfer all output MP3 files to the cloud.
To work with the Freemake program, you have to the .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile. If you don’t have it, the Freemake setup wizard will install it on your PC.
Changes in Freemake Audio Converter 1.1.10 :
- Added Windows 11 support
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 54.8 MB