Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver unleashes the whole power and choices in nVIDIA’s desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop computer pc, multimedia, and mobile merchandise. Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver ensures the best experience collectively together with your nVIDIA hardware. It delivers a confirmed compatibility, reliability, and stability document with the widest difference in video games and features.
- Incredible 3D and video effectivity to your entire features.
- Rock-solid system stability, bigger compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture.
- Industry-leading choices for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Continual product effectivity and have updates for the lifetime of your nVIDIA hardware.
This nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver bundle helps GeForce 600, 700, 800, 900, 10, and RTX 20 sequence desktop GPUs along with ION desktop GPUs. Also accommodates the 3D Vision Controller driver.
Game Ready Drivers provide the very best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Before a new title launching, our driver group is working up until the last minute to make sure each performance tweak and bug repair is included for the very best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for F1 22
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for F1 22 which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features four high-fidelity ray-traced effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including Loopmancer and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
This launch helps the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software program) 3.0 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.3
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10, Windows 11)
Software Module Versions
- HD Audio Driver – 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 18.104.22.168
- CUDA – 11.7
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.962.0
- NvIFR OpenGL support. Release 470 was the last driver branch to support this functionality. NvIFR header files, samples, and documentation have been removed from the NVIDIA Capture SDK 7.1.9 release. Future drivers will remove NvIFR.dll and any other reference to NvIFR.
- 3D Vision. Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports the following 3D Vision technologies and features:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, including the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D applications.
- NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based on the Kepler architecture.
- 32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is no longer releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit operating systems for any GPU architecture.
- [Red Dead Redemption][Vulkan]: Some objects may flicker when a player is indoors.
- [OpenGL] Minecraft Java Edition may display artifacts when using Optifine shaders.
- [OpenGL] Artifacts may appear in Second Life when connecting using third-party viewers.
- [Neverwinter Nights] Light sources not rendering correctly.
- [Vulkan] Path of Exile displays flashing black textures.
- [G-SYNC] Games may stutter when bringing up the Xbox app overlay.
- [UE5] General UE5 stability improvements.
Support for OpenCL 1.2:
Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal, and Volta GPUs are supported.
NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce RTX 30 Series: GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060
GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010
GeForce 900 Series: GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series: GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series: GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
GeForce RTX 30 Series (Notebooks): GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 20 Series (Notebooks): GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce MX400 Series (Notebooks): GeForce MX450
GeForce MX300 Series (Notebooks): GeForce MX350, GeForce MX330
GeForce MX200 Series (Notebooks): GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230
GeForce MX100 Series (Notebook): GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
GeForce GTX 16 Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M
GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M
Size: 785 MB