nVIDIA RTX / Quadro Driver Solution Product lines provide glorious performance with leading professional software applications from the highest software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are licensed on all industry-leading applications.
Driver Name Change
With the introduction of NVIDIA RTX products powering the following technology of professional visual, compute, and AI platform solutions for the enterprise, the Quadro driver will likely be transitioning to the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise brand to raised align with new and future products.
NVIDIA RTX / Quadro drivers Enterprise will proceed to provide users with the same level of enterprise-class high quality, reliability, performance, and security as earlier Quadro drivers. These new drivers won’t only deliver the newest features and enhancements for NVIDIA RTX GPUs but in addition for current and previous technology Quadro GPUs.
The driver branch name will even transition from “Optimal Driver for Enterprise” to “Production Branch.” All the same enterprise attributes of the driver branch will stay. The new branch name will now allow driver types to be constantly referenced throughout different enterprise GPU products as nicely, such as Data Center GPUs.
NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 515 is the newest Production Branch (PB) release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides enhancements over the previous branch within the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
PB drivers are designed and examined to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers perfect for enterprise clients and different users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The PB driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the advantages of the Studio Driver of the same version, along with NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.
New Features in Version R525 U2
- New GPU support: NVIDIA RTX 6000 Ada Generation GPU. This newest addition to the NVIDIA RTX professional GPU family is based on the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace GPU architecture and features third-generation RT Cores, fourth-generation Tensor Cores, and next-gen CUDA® cores with 48GB of graphics memory for unprecedented rendering, AI, graphics, and compute performance.
- Security updates: see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – November 2022, which is listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager version 203.87, included with the Version 527.27 driver, adds an option to include a quick access button in the title bar of supported application windows. The button provides easy access to often-used features, such as sending a window to the next/previous display, locking a window to the top-most layer, and quickly resizing a window to a grid. Grid size adjustments are also now possible through pixel or percentage of screen dimensions.
Fixed Issues in Version 525 U2
- [Autodesk][Maya] – Maya 2022/2023 crashes on launch pointing to nvoglv64.dll
- [LUMION] – Draw Indexed Indirect calls ignored on older NVIDIA architectures
- [Dassault][3DEXPERIENCE] – Corrupt/Dark texture views before OpenGL-Vulkan context switch
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA MaxwellTM and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.3
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
- NVIDIA CUDA 12.0
- This driver installs NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager version 203.87
Choose your Windows Driver Type:
“Standard” packages are those that do not require the DCH driver elements.
“DCH” (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware Support Apps) refers to new packages preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm.
You can’t install DCH drivers over a standard system and can install Standard drivers over a DCH system.
NVIDIA RTX Series: NVIDIA RTX A6000, NVIDIA RTX A5000, NVIDIA RTX A4000, NVIDIA T1000, NVIDIA T600, NVIDIA T400
NVIDIA RTX Series (Notebooks): NVIDIA RTX A5000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A2000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU , NVIDIA T600 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T500
Quadro RTX Series: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro RTX Series (Notebooks): Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro Series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2200, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P3200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P520, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K620M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 3000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Size: 665 MB