NVIDIA Studio Drivers present artists, creators, and 3D builders with the most effective efficiency and reliability when working with artistic functions. To obtain the very best stage of reliability, Studio Drivers endure in-depth testing towards multi-app creator workflows and several revisions of the highest artistic functions from Adobe to Autodesk and the past.
nVIDIA Studio Driver helps
In addition, this new NVIDIA Studio Driver introduces assistance for 30-bit coloration throughout all product traces. With 24-bit coloration, a pixel might be constructed from 16.7 million shades of coloration. By rising to 30-bit coloration, a pixel can now be constructed from over 1 billion shades of coloration, which eliminates the abrupt modifications in shades of identical coloration.
The September NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the most recent creative programs together with NVIDIA Canvas, Jianying Pro video editing program, and an update to the Maxine AR SDK that improves the quality and stability of AI-driven body tracking in programs like Notch. In addition, this new Studio driver brings support for the upcoming Windows 11 release, which includes a wide range of new features and performance to boost your creative workflows.
In addition, this driver assists Vulkan 1.2 in addition to optimum assist and bug fixes for the most recent artistic functions from Adobe, Autodesk, Blender, Chaos, and Corel.
Assists in the brand new GeForce RTX SUPER Max-Q GPUs, together with a dozen new RTX Studio laptops.
If you’re a content material creator who prioritizes stability and high quality for artistic workflows together with video enhancement, animation, images, graphic design and stays streaming, select Studio Driver.
Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver does not help the next 3D Vision applied sciences and options:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, together with the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D functions.
NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver does not help NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based mostly on the Kepler structure.
32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is not releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit working methods for any GPU structure.
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game may have stability issues when using 531.18.
- [The Last of Us Part 1] Game may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs
- [Hogwarts Legacy] [Regression] Black Screen/Hang on Launch at Shader Compilation Screen using Driver 531.18
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA Maxwell and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.3
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
Software Module Versions
- HD Audio Driver – 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 126.96.36.199
- CUDA – 12.1
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.964.0
- NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 11.
Size: 854 MB