AMD Software Adrenalin Edition is the graphics and HD video configuration software program. It delivers unprecedented management of effectiveness and visual top quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors.
AMD Software Adrenalin Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software program. It has a redesigned client interface, supercharged graphics effectivity, and excellent new options. Also, an innovation that redefines the final client experience. At no additional value.
AMD’s new streamlined client interface will get an up-to-date title. “AMD Catalyst Control Center” is now “Radeon Settings”. It permits the simplest from AMD graphics hardware. User-friendly Radeon Settings is lightning fast, appears sharp, and works simply.
AMD Software Adrenalin Edition delivers extraordinary effectiveness and actual management of graphics, video, and exhibits. Also, it delivers intuitive performance. That requires a lot of much less effort and fewer mouse clicks than its predecessor.
AMD Software Adrenalin Edition advances:
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides prospects with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information whereas gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX 9 games
- Enhanced image top quality for 1080p media content materials scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering experience
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video high-quality settings for sixth Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable present settings with efficient tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh charges
- AMD FreeSync experience enhancements. AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low physique price compensation for smoother gameplay
- Incredible power effectivity for selecting merchandise and functions using power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements, along with energy-saving performance. Also, support for DirectX 9 games and extended fluctuation for objective management (20 – 200 FPS)
Virtual Reality is on the cusp of launching into the patron market. Tens of thousands of builders are engaged in a wide array of functions. The latter are simulation, gaming, leisure, education, social media, journey, medication, precise property, eCommerce, and further.
- AMD LiquidVR SDK platform provides software performance to simplify and optimize VR growth. LiquidVR unlocks many distinctive hardware options. They seamlessly work together with VR headsets to help enable simple and immersive VR experiences.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition permits all LiquidVR options. Those are validated and examined by VR headset producers and ecosystem companions.
- Adrenalin Edition 23.12.1 Driver Version 23.30.13.01 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 31.0.23013.1023).
AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 24.2.1 Release Notes:
- New Game Support
- Skull and Bones
- Expanded Vulkan Extensions Support
- Click HERE for more information about other Vulkan® extension support.
- Improvement to intermittent driver timeout or application crash experienced while playing HELLDIVERS™ 2 on AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs. AMD is continuing to investigate additional reports of driver timeouts and application crashes while playing HELLDIVERS™ 2.
- Improvements to excessive stutter while playing various games, including Battlefield™ 2042, Destiny 2, Overwatch 2, Monster Hunter: World, PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, and STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
- Deathloop may experience extended loading times on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
- Dead Space may experience an application crash after enabling RTAO on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6800.
- Intermittent application crashes when first launching Enshrouded or changing Anti-Aliasing settings on Radeon™ 7000 series graphics products.
- Shadows may appear bright, or reflections may be missing while playing Enshrouded on Radeon™ 7000 series graphics products.
- HDR settings may intermittently fail to take effect while playing certain games such as Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth.
- Intermittent driver timeout or application crash may be considered while playing Counterstrike 2 with FSR enabled on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX.
- Graphics API metric may be incorrectly reported as DirectX® 12 for some Vulkan® games.
- After a system reboot, the Parsec host application may experience a crash on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX.
- During Microsoft Teams meetings, the camera may intermittently display looped footage on some AMD Products, such as the AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840U Processor.
- Oculus Rift S may display with a green tint on AMD Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- AFMF may be inaccurately displayed on select hybrid graphics configurations, particularly in systems where one of the devices lacks support for AFMF. AFMF must be supported on the displaying GPU to be activated.
- Mouse lag or stutter may be observed when selecting the discrete GPU as the primary display adapter on certain mobile systems, such as an AMD Ryzen™ 9 6900HS Mobile Processor paired with an AMD Radeon™ RX 6800S Mobile GPU.
Support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Windows 11 version 21H2 and later
- Windows 10 64-bit version 1809 and later
Size: 641 MB