AOMEI Partition Assistant is an easy-to-use all-in-one hard disc Partition code. It offers quite a few free partition management options for all home users and industrial users.
AOMEI Partition Assistant ensures the complete options for making, resizing, transferring, copying, deleting, wiping, aligning, formating, merging, cacophonous partition, and plenty of others.
Built-in step-by-step wizards notice you to simply end advanced operations along with repeating partition, biological analysis whole hard disc.
AOMEI Partition Assistant lets you enhance the offered area on a hard disc shortly to improve the capability for the primary partition. The good migration wizard might simply help you to migrate OS to a different hard disc along with SSD and HDD.
All because of the stable partition restoration wizard, the misplaced and deleted partition is not your downside anymore. making a bootable disk lets you urge access to your hard disc even if the primary OS crashed.
AOMEI Partition Assistant contains a heap of the newest options and stuck the earlier bugs utterly. The OS migration wizard empowers you to migrate OS to a different hard disc along with SSD and HDD while not reinstalling OS and programs. making bootable CD lets you handle your hard disc even if the Windows OS is out of attaining of the system is unable as properly.
AOMEI Partition Assistant professional has plenty of options than the customary Edition. it is specifically designed for laptop computer users, digital computer users, industrial users, and some advanced users UN company area units willing to obtain the excellent product.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Features:
- Resize and transfer partition while not information loss.
- Merge adjoining partitions into one.
- Merge unallocated area right into a partition.
- Split one large partition into two or more.
- Allocate free area from one partition to a different.
- Copy (Clone) partition to the new drive.
- Align partition to boost performance and period of the disk.
- Change partition type ID and alter serial range.
- Linux partition management: produce, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
- Create lots of partitions even while not unallocated area.
- Delete, format, and wipe partition simply.
- Convert main to logical partition and contrariwise.
- Convert the FAT partition to the NTFS classification system.
- Change partition label and drive letter.
- Hide and test partition, and wipe the unallocated area.
- Set active partition and take into consideration partition properties.
Disk Management Features:
- Copy (Clone) disk while not reinstalling Windows and programs.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk and contrariwise.
- Rebuild MBR to restore or add boot code.
- Delete all partitions on a disk immediately.
- Wipe the drive for good erases delicate information.
- Disk surface checks to visualize and repair unhealthy sectors.
- Initialize disk.
- View disk properties.
- Extend Partition Wizard: Integrate Extend system partition and Select any partition.
- Disk Copy Wizard: Integrative Copy Disk Quickly and Sector-by-Sector Copy.
- Partition Copy Wizard: integral Copy Partition Quickly and Sector-by-Sector Copy.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD: system migration to a solid-state drive or hard disc drive, and support MBR and GPT disks.
- Partition Recovery Wizard: recover misplaced or deleted partitions with ease.
- Make Bootable CD Wizard: produce Windows alphabetic character bootable media while not having to place it in AIK/WAIK.
- Windows to travel Creator: Install Windows 10/8 to a USB flash drive or a fixed disk
- Improved algorithmic rule to verify a faster and safer technique of transferring partition.
- New! Support MBR disk and GPT disk as much as 4TB.
- Enhanced information protection technologies to remain information protected.
- Preview any partitioning tasks earlier than apply to the hard disc.
- Support all hardware RAID, like RAID zero, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- Support virtual disk partition in VMware, VirtualBox, and Virtual laptop computers.
- Provide the selection to close up the computer when finishing all operations.
- Support most HDD requirements, like IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0/2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- Support removable devices, like USB flash drives (New!), memory cards, memory sticks so on.
- A flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the delicate simple
- Support file systems along with FAT, FAT32, and NTFS.
- Support as many as 32 disks in a single system.
AOMEI Partition Assistant customary is free for all users who work on Windows ten, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (each 32-bit and 64-bit).
The flawless and strong capabilities are introduced together for Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011, Windows Home Server 2011, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Windows 2000 Professional on MBR and GPT disk together with Partition Manager, Disk Management and Easy Wizards.
Changes in AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.7.0:
- Enhanced “App Mover”: Now also allows users to move folders from one drive to another. For example, applications related to Cache and Downloads folders, or large audio and video folders.
- Added “Disk Speed Test”: Quickly measure and certify your disk performance by testing sequential and random read/write speed.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Supported File Systems:
- Bitlocker, other file systems
Supported Storage Devices:
- Traditional hard disk drives (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD, etc.
- External hard drives (USB drives), PC cards, All Flash Drives, Thumb Drives, and other removable media.
- All storage devices are recognized by Windows, similar to RAID.
- Support MBR, and GPT disks including 8TB+.
- Support UEFI/EFI boot.
Multi-language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, etc.
Size: 35.5 MB