Telegram is a cloud-based cellular and desktop instantaneous messaging program with a concentration on safety and velocity. This open-source utility ensures pure instantaneous messaging – easy, quick, safe, and synced throughout all of your gadgets. Over 200 million lively customers.
It is the quickest messaging app available on the market, connecting folks through a novel, distributed community of knowledge facilities across the globe. Users can ship messages and trade photographs, movies, stickers, audio, and record data of any sort. Available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Default messages and media in Telegram are encrypted when saved on its servers. But they will enter the Telegram service supplier, who holds the encryption keys. The client-server communication can also be encrypted. The service offers end-to-end encryption for voice calls.
Telegram accounts are tied to phone numbers and are verified by SMS. Users can add several gadgets to their accounts and obtain messages on each. Moreover, you’ll be able to take away the related gadgets individually or unexpectedly. The related quantity you’ll be able to change at any time and when doing so, the consumer’s contacts will obtain the brand new quantity mechanically.
In addition, a consumer can arrange an alias that enables them to ship and obtain messages without exposing their telephone quantity. You can delete the Telegram account at any time and they’re deleted mechanically after six months of inactivity by default.
Features of Telegram Messenger:
- Private – the messages are closely encrypted and may self-destruct.
- Cloud-Based – helps you to enter your messages from several gadgets.
- Fast – this system delivers messages sooner than every other utility.
- Distributed – the servers are unfolded worldwide for safety and velocity.
- Open – has an open API and protocol free for everybody.
- Secure – hold your messages secure from hacker assaults.
- Powerful – no limits on the scale of your media and chats.
- Connect from most distant places.
- Coordinate teams of as many as 200,000 members.
- Synchronize your chats throughout all of your gadgets.
- Send paperwork of any sort.
- Encrypt private and enterprise secrets and techniques.
- Destruct your messages with a timer.
- Store your media within the cloud.
- Build your instruments on our API.
- Free eternally. No advertisements. No subscription charges.
In addition to these curious about most privateness, Telegram provides Secret Chats. This means you’ll be able to ship all forms of disappearing content material – messages, photographs, movies, and even record data. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to make sure that a message can learn solely from the meant recipient.
Changes in Telegram 4.3.2 :
- Enable message translations in Settings > Language.
- Fast jump to the last updated topic.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 and above
- macOS 10.12 and above
- Ubuntu 12.04 – Ubuntu 21.10
- Fedora 22 – Fedora 35
Size: 33.3 MB