TeamTalk 5 is a freeware conferencing system that permits several customers to take part in audio and video conversations. Also, it permits a gaggle of individuals to collaborate and share any data. During a convention, folks can discuss utilizing their microphone, see different folks utilizing their webcams, share files, present desktop functions, play music, and so on.
Unlike different in-style conferencing functions TeamTalk comes with its standalone server. This means you don’t rely upon a 3rd social gathering to host your conferences. In different phrases, you’re in full management of your group and may select who can take part.
The setup file contains each shopper and server function. Special shopper software included accessibility options for the visually impaired. This software program has been developed since 2002.
How the TeamTalk Conferencing System works:
To use the TeamTalk conferencing system customers should both arrange their very own TeamTalk server or connect with one of many servers that are publicly out there. Once linked customers are introduced to set channels (generally known as rooms) which a consumer can enter and from there work together with the opposite customers who’re on the identical channel.
Audio and Video Conversations
TeamTalk helps several video periods so it’s potential to see a video of each consumer in a channel. To see the customers with video merely click on the Video tab the place all of the energetic video periods lined up in a grid. Users who’re transmitting videos have a blue body surrounding their consumer icon. By clicking the detach button within the high proper nook it’s potential to see the chosen consumer in a separate window.
Share Desktop Applications
The consumer can share any software operating on your PC’s desktop with different customers. This can be utilized for doing online shows. To see the shared software in a separate window merely press the detach button within the high proper nook.
By clicking the Files tab customers can see which files could be downloaded within the channel they’re taking part in. Each file is listed with a reputation, it is the scale and who uploaded the file.
The TeamTalk shopper software accommodates a listing of publicly out their Team Talk servers you could connect with and use freely. Some would possibly, nonetheless, favor running their very own server and for this TeamTalk comes with its standalone server out there for each Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Running your server permits you to configure precisely the way you need your server to look and who ought to have entry to it. The most variety of customers who can go online to a server is 1000.
What’s New in TeamTalk 5.10 :
- Default Qt Client
- Option to show server list on startup
- Choose language at first startup
- Ability to create a tt:// link to share a channel emoji and “Talking” not displayed for ourselves if can’t transmit in classroom channel
- Ask to create a storage folder for audio files, channels,s, and private messages if does not exist
- Option in “Client menu” to speak client statistics
- Runs on Windows 7 (again) by using Qt DLLs
- Add missing labels on trees of Online Users and Server List dialog
- Support for Ubuntu 22
- Restore volume to “Media vs. voice” when using the “Default” button on the user volume dialog
- Relay other user’s voice stream or media file stream as their microphone input
- Option to disable voice activation when inactive
- Removed option “Closed video dialog should return to video-tab”
- Removed OpenSSL dependency on tt5srv for Linux
- Support for Ubuntu 22
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- Linux, Debian, CentOS, Raspbian
- iOS 8.0 and later
- Android 5 and later (ARMv7A, ARM64, x86, x64)
The Team Talk Conferencing System consists of each shopper and server software. Most customers will solely want to put in the shopper software until in addition, they intend to run their very own Team Talk 5 server.
Size: 54.1 MB