ONLYOFFICE is a complete workplace suite for document modification and collaboration on your Desktop, Android, iPhone, and iPad. It is the one app that has all of the tools you want for skilled work with documents, spreadsheets, and displays on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is suitable with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
The Desktop suite pack permits extending the performance with the pre-installed plugins, e.g. you’ll be able to insert particular symbols and ClipArts, edit photos, translate textual content, and ship documents as mail attachments proper from the editors, and many others.
The suite additionally supplies fast access to broad collaborative capabilities. Users are capable of swapping to the online mode by connecting to the cloud (ONLYOFFICE cloud, Nextcloud, ownCloud) and collaborating on documents with the workforce in real time.
Additional functionality is end-to-end encryption that enables defending documents (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, ODT, ODS, ODP) with the AES-256 encryption algorithm. Currently available as a developer preview.
One pack – three editors – multiple features
100% compatibility with Microsoft Office formats. Create, view, and edit textual content documents, spreadsheets, and displays of any dimension and complexity. Work on documents of the most well-liked formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, and many others. Deal with several files inside one and the identical window due to the tab-based consumer interface.
ONLYOFFICE Docs includes web-based collaborative editors for textual content documents, spreadsheets, and displays that support all main document, spreadsheet, and presentation formats.
Work with textual content documents of all popular formats. Format your textual content and set the web page format. Insert hyperlinks, photographs, and charts. Print your docs properly from the app.
Create, view, and edit spreadsheets on your device. Work with rows and columns, adjust cell parameters, and use more than 450 formulations, kinds, and filter knowledge.
Create and edit impactful displays on Android. Manage slides, insert photographs, add and edit shapes, charts and graphs, texts, and different items.
Real-time collaboration inside your favorite cloud
Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your alternative: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud, ownCloud, or Seafile to collaborate on documents along with your workforce – co-edit in real-time, assess, remark, and work together utilizing chat.
Extending your modifying capabilities
Take essentially most of your modifying with the gathering of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add particular symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any phrase or sentence, spotlight code, and many others. You will capable of finding the plugins you want.
The Documents app for Android permits you to access the files saved in your ONLYOFFICE account on your mobile device. Using this app, you’ll be able to view, create and edit textual content documents, spreadsheets, and displays, and handle your documents in addition to joining third-party cloud storage. You can present completely different access sorts to your files and edit documents collaboratively with different portal customers or share files through exterior hyperlinks.
It’s additionally potential to create new, view, edit, and handle files saved on your device along with connecting third-party cloud providers which support WebDAV protocol.
ONLYOFFICE Workspace is a bundle of web apps for environment-friendly workforce management and collaboration. ONLYOFFICE Docs built-in with ONLYOFFICE Groups, Mail, and Talk. It additionally contains an intuitive management panel for simple workspace configuration and customization.
ONLYOFFICE Groups is a whole collaboration platform to handle documents, initiatives, emails, consumer relations, and timetables in a single place.
- CRM – Customer relations management system
- Control panel
- Extendable along with your favorite tools and apps
- Easy customization and administration
- Released under Apache license
The Mail Server module permits you to create company mailboxes utilizing your area identity, add aliases, and create mail teams. To carry out these operations, administrator rights are required. Please go to Administration Guides to learn more.
Talk Module is an immediate messenger that gives real-time communication between co-workers. It presents all the standard options you count on from a messenger: historical past archiving, file transfer, multi-user chat support, search function, and emoticons.
What’s New in ONLYOFFICE 7.2.1 :
- Add support for the REGISTER_NONE and REGISTER_ parameters to set associations during silent installation of the MSI package (Windows only).
- Major improvements in the font render engine. Removal of Alternative input settings
- Fix opening the “Open Files” window (Bug #33107)
- Fix image loss when printing a file on Linux (Bug #59266)
- Fix image cropping when printing a file (Bug #59263)
- Fix the application crash when printing the PPTX file (Bug # 59354)
- Fix the application crash when printing the PDF file which contains a raster image (Bug #59161)
- Fix printing images in the OXPS files (Bug #59226)
- Fix printing 3D charts (Bug #59187)
- Fix printing the current page of the XLSX file (Bug #59208)
- Fix proportions when printing on a sheet that does not coincide with the original format (Bug #59223)
- Fix simultaneous opening of several application windows by shortcut (Bug # 36633)
- Fix updating data about the VCRedist 2013 package installation (Bug #58771)
- Fix switching to the correct tab when opening a file with Drag’n’Drop (Bug #59024)
- Fix image rotation when printing a file (Bug #59258)
- Fix closing a document that is opened in a separate window using the context menu (Bug #58347)
- Fix choosing a certificate when signing a document on Linux (Bug #59116)
- Bring the Contrast Dark theme name to a single view in the application settings (Bug #58753)
- Fix the problem with the window focus when clicking on the document area (Bug #56672)
- Change the name of the system theme in the application settings from System default to Same as a system (Bug #59010)
- Fix numbering in Portuguese or Basque language (Bug #59091)
- Fix the problem with review types when splitting a paragraph (Bug #58512)
- Fix the problem with the special paste button (Bug #59149)
- Fix crash on opening Docx (Bug #59212)
- Fix the problem with reading the rPrChange property and review such files (Bug #59205)
- Fix scrolling in the co-edit view mode (Bug #57928)
- Fix the problem with performing the global undo (Bug #59270)
- Fix the problem with setting the bold property for text in the complex script (Bug #59289)
- Fix the special paste position (Bug #59139)
- Fix saving a document in the Final / Original modes (Bug #59347)
- Fix the problem with updating the content of a Ref field (Bug #58606, Bug #59278)
- Fix hangup on opening the xlsx file (Bug #58112)
- Fix special paste via hotkeys (Bug #59148)
- Fix animations problems
- Fix opening the pptx file
- Fix search highlight
- Fix the tooltip language for the preview
- Implement saving text field formats to PDF
- Add a default form key when creating new forms
- Fix the image track display
- Fix the problem by highlighting a fixed form
- Fix duplicating fixed forms when saving to PDF
- Fix saving a form field format
- Fix the problem of converting a complex field to a fixed form
- Fix field detection in the selection
- Fix the problem with entering text into a form
- Fix the context menu for some forms of files
- Fix the problem of working with complex fields and simple fields
- Fix keys list problems
- Fix the problem with canceling filling in the form on form blur
- Fix the problem with a key of complex forms
- Fix the complex form-filling problem for forms with the same key
- Fix the problem with printing form borders filled with placeholders
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.11 x86, macOS 10.12 or higher
- Linux Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04, and higher
- Linux Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04
- Linux CentOS, RHEL
- Android 6.0 and higher
- iOS 11.0 and higher
Size: 195 MB
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE for Windows x86
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE for Windows x64
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE for macOS 10.12 or higher
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE for macOS 10.11 x86
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE for Linux Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04, and higher
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE for Linux Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE for Linux CentOS and RHEL
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE Documents for Android
DOWNLOAD ONLYOFFICE Documents for iOS