Notepad++ is a free supply code editor (and Notepad alternative), which helps several programming languages, operating beneath the Microsoft Windows atmosphere. It additionally provides the additional performance to outline a person’s language for syntax folding and syntax highlighting.
You can print your supply code in color. It permits a person to edit the different paperwork at a similar time and even to edit the identical doc synchronized in 2 different views.
Notepad++ helps full drag and drop. This undertaking, primarily based on the Scintilla edit element (a highly effective editor element), written in C++ with pure win32 API and STL (that ensures the upper execution pace and the smaller dimension of this system), is beneath the GPL Licence.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag ‘N’ Drop supported
- Dynamic place of Views
- File Status Auto-detection
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Brace and Indent guideline Highlighting
- Macro recording and playback
Changes in Notepad++ 8.2.1:
- Fix regression of loaded session being empty on exit.
- Add Find/Replace text swap button in Find replace dialog.
- Add an option for inserting auto-completion selection to fix hitting twice ENTER to go to next line.
- Fix installer x64 not detected the previous installation location.
- Add copy name/path commands to DocList and Edit menu.
- Fix Recent Files List not revised issue after “Save As” command.
- Fix Windows 11 detected wrongly issue in “Debug information”.
- Fix the “Save As” command that cannot be used as a “Save” issue.
- Fix visual glitch regression of fg/bg color disabling.
- Fix wrong keywords (of the preprocessor in C) highlighting in Java.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.93 MB