The performance extends past textual content files and consists of help for CSS/HTML modifying with built-in CSS/HTML preview, spell checking, auto-completion, HTML validation, templates, and extra.
RJ TextEd is developed utilizing Delphi from Embarcadero and is launched as Freeware.
The program additionally helps Top fashion Lite CSS editor, has a dual-pane file commander, in addition to an (S)FTP consumer to add your files.
The editor makes use of language files to show menus and dialogs in numerous languages. RJ TextEd can be an easy web growth instrument. The editor can use auto-completion and hints to help you in modifying your supply code.
You can preview HTML/ASP/PHP… code utilizing one of many preview tabs or open a doc in a browser. The editor doesn’t solely deal with supply code. RJ TextEd additionally handles true ASCII files, binary files, and after all plain textual content files.
RJ TextEd Features:
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi-edit and multi-select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles each ASCII and binary file.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- CSS and HTML preview utilizing inner IE, Firefox 4, and Chrome browsers.
- FTP and SFTP consumer with synchronization.
- File explorer, textual content clips, code explorer, mission supervisor…
- Convert between code pages, Unicode codecs, and textual content codecs.
- Unicode and ANSI code web page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format, and restore.
- Tools out there like syntax editor, shade picker, charmap …
There are many options not listed above. Including spell checking, e-mail help, and superior search with common expressions. To study extra about this system you would try the screenshots, or simply attempt it out. The program is completely FREE.
A separate connection is now always created when saving a remote file. In previous versions, an existing connection was used if available.
The lists are now rebuilt when switching to the file commander tab. This will update the modified dates and possibly other changes done while on the editor tab.
Made some changes to the code and added more validations. Abort should work now as well (I hope).
- Word wrap issue with variable width fonts.
- A few high DPI issues.
- Fixed a few issues in the color selection dialog.
The program has been examined in Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 (32 and 64-bit) and Linux (Wine). (32 and 64-bit).
Note The language and syntax files will be replaced when installing a new version. Place user language files and user syntax files in the “User-defined” folder.
Size: 29.3 MB
Note! The updates are available using the software update function or as a downloadable update.