AIMP Player is a robust audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with excellent sound and high quality. Its look resembles that of one other classical audio player (Winamp Pro) so you’ll get used to it in a short time.
AIMP Player may also be custom-made with skins. Also, it includes an 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects, and a playlist editor to prepare your audio files.
A pleasant fading effect makes your list of songs seem like a limitless music loop. Furthermore, a helpful volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume adjustments between tracks.
Besides enjoying music, AIMP Player features three further utilities. They additionally allow you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to a different, and think about or edit tags.
AIMP Player is predicated on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it’s simple to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included within the program) and increase the player’s functionalities.
- Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber, and Tag Editor…
- Support for a big number of formats and playlists …
- Work with multiple playlists instantly, the creation of bookmarks, playback queue …
- Design Great performance and user-friendly interface …
Main features of AIMP Player:
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good performance and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listen to one, work with different
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or lengthen what already exists, and connect some Winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Auto shutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listen and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work under one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter: Any supported audio file might be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG format
- Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track might be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG format
- Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, Ogg, Wav, or WMA format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, and WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing, and sorting files by one of many templates.
- Audio Library
Changes in AIMP Player 5.03 Build 2398 :
- General: the value of quick search is now reset on app restart
- Fixed: general – certain functions ignore the ANSI-codepage setting value
- Fixed: sound engine – ASIO – app crashes on attempt to initialize unavailable device if its driver suppresses exceptions (was found on iBasso devices)
- Fixed: skin engine – snap to screen edges due resize the window works incorrectly (regression)
- Fixed: skin engine – touch-scrolling of vertical playlists tabs is inverted
- Fixed: tag editor – an error occurs on an attempt to invoke the “unknown tag fields” dialog if the system’s UI scaling factor is set to 100%
- Fixed: plugins – BASS_AAC – opening certain M4A files with ALAC codec lead to the “unsupported file format” error
- Fixed: plugins – MyClouds – the “find on the Internet” and the “Maximum file size to download” affect cloud storage
- Fixed: plugins – MyClouds – app hangs up if cloud server does not support for content-range command
- Fixed: plugins – SACD – certain DSDIFF files with DST-compression cannot be played
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.9 MB