AIMP Player is a robust audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with excellent sound and high quality. Its look resembles that of one other classical audio player (Winamp Pro) so you’ll get used to it in a short time.
AIMP Player may also be custom-made with skins. Also, it includes an 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects, and a playlist editor to prepare your audio files.
A pleasant fading effect makes your list of songs seem like a limitless music loop. Furthermore, a helpful volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume adjustments between tracks.
Besides enjoying music, AIMP Player features three further utilities. They additionally allow you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to a different, and think about or edit tags.
AIMP Player is predicated on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it’s simple to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included within the program) and increase the player’s functionalities.
- Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber, and Tag Editor…
- Support for a big number of formats and playlists …
- Work with multiple playlists instantly, the creation of bookmarks, playback queue …
- Design Great performance and user-friendly interface …
Main features of AIMP Player:
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good performance and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listen to one, work with different
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or lengthen what already exists, and connect some Winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Auto shutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listen and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work under one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter: Any supported audio file might be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG format
- Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track might be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG format
- Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, Ogg, Wav, or WMA format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, and WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing, and sort files by one of many templates.
- Audio Library
Changes in AIMP Player 5.03 Build 2392 :
- Audio Converter: APE Encoder – support for 32-bit per sample mode
- Audio Converter: APE Encoder – support for multiple channel audio files
- Player: APE – support for 32-bit audio
- Player: an ability to customize speed/tempo step
- Player: the %chapter macro has been added for playing the file
- Playlist: XSPF format became the default playlist format
- Music Library: two new templates: “best tracks” and “new tracks”
- Tag editor: change case – now the rule can be applied to selected part only
- Tag editor: online search – Discogs – support of the “disk number”, “part of compilation”, “styles” and “comments” tag fields
- Tag editor: replaygain – added an ability to scan folder as a single album
- General: added support for images in WebP format (libwebp.dll required)
- Playlist: the “select enabled” command has been added
- Playlist: the “start playback” command has been added to the tab’s menu makes easier to resume its playback
- Default skin: information box – added an ability to hide extra information pane
- Default skin: information box – added the lyricist tag field
- Skin engine: the ability to the auto-adjust color schema to the accent color of Windows Theme
- Skin engine: snapping window bounds during resizing to bounds of other windows
- Skin engine: improve support of Aero Snap
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.9 MB