MediaMonkey is a music manager and media jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV, and MP3 audio files.
The application software seems up missing Album Art and track information through Freedb and the web and includes an intelligent tag editor and an automatic file and directory renamer to arrange your music library.
Its player automatically adjusts volume levels so that you just don’t have to repeatedly fiddle with the volume control. And supports a whole bunch of Winamp plug-ins and visualizations. Or if you happen to choose, it will possibly use Winamp because of the default player.
MediaMonkey includes a CD ripper, a CD/DVD Burner, an audio converter for saving music, and manual or automated playlist editors for creating music mixes.
It additionally includes portable audio device synchronization that allows you to synch tracks and playlists with devices such because the iPod and other portable audio devices.
MediaMonkey Standard FEATURES:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a strong, intuitive interface
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and by no means once more worry about various volume
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC, and WMA files
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC, and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
- Create playlists and music mixes shortly and simply to go well with any occasion
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
Plus a lot more…
Changes in MediaMonkey 5.0.0:
- A new modern feel and look
- Auto-Tagging with audio-fingerprint-based lookup
- Casting (Chromecast) to Google cast devices
- Manage, sync, and browse online content from Cloud Services (Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive) and Spotify
- Improved search and filtering performance
- AutoPlaylists with nested searches
- In-place playlist modification through new Playlist windows
- Improved play controls (play shuffled, shuffled by album, stop after each file)
- More advanced modifying tools within the Preview window
- Browser modes and immersive Playing modes that display Artist, Album metadata, and Lyrics within the File listing
- Pinned items (Favorites)
- Database backup and restore
- Added support for prolonged tags
- 5 more customized fields have been added as Custom 6-10
- Ability quickly hide/unhide the left (usually used for the Media Tree) and right (usually used for the Playing and Preview) panels
- Touch mode for tablets
MediaMonkey 5 is supported on 32/64-bit versions of Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Windows N requires the Media Foundation Pack.
4GB of RAM and at least 1GB of hard disk space are required.
MediaMonkey supports over 15 languages:
- English, Afrikaans, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Size: 89 MB