XnConvert is a cross-platform XnView batch image converter and resizer with strong and easy-to-use expertise. The application supports a variety of input and output formats of graphic files, pictures, and images.
All widespread image and graphics formats (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, OpenEXR), in addition to over 500 different image formats, are supported.
This freeware application provides you with quite a few image processing tools that may turn out to be useful. Also available throughout the batch operations include rotating, including watermarks, including text together with many image-adjustment features similar to brightness, shadows, and more.
XnConvert has been created by XnView builders. It is free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are available.
- Batch including of files and folders
- Support for drag and drop of files
- Batch rotating, cropping, resizing, and more
- Adding of photomasks
- Preserving or removing image metadata in conversions
- Multipage image file support (i.e animated GIF, APNG, TIFF)
- Command-line integration through NConvert
- Filters – similar to ‘Blur’, ‘Gaussian Blur’, ‘Emboss’, “Sharpen’ and far more
- Effects – similar to ‘Old camera’ and far more…
Changes in XnConvert 1.90:
- [New] Batch convert: Drop shadow – direction
- [New] Batch convert: Mono mixer
- [Bug] Batch convert: AVIF params not saved
- [Bug] Batch convert: Normalize Ex
- [Bug] Batch convert: change color depth & alpha
- [Bug] Batch convert: Resize slow
- [Bug] Batch convert: \# => \\# in filename
Languages supported: English, Armenian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese.
Size: 17.6 MB