Adobe Camera Raw 14 is a must-have highly effective Adobe Photoshop plugin for skilled photographers. It allows you to import and enhance RAW images. This converter performance in the Adobe Photoshop software program provides quick and simple access to the RAW image formats. It is produced by many leading professional and midrange digital cameras.
By working with these “digital negatives,” you may obtain the outcomes you need with larger creative control and adaptability while nonetheless sustaining the original RAW files.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software program is built upon the same highly effective raw processing technology that’s available within the Adobe Camera Raw plug-in.
This highly effective plug-in has been regularly up to date to support more cameras and includes more features. And is available as a part of Adobe Photoshop. The Adobe Camera Raw plug-in additionally supports RAW files in Digital Negative (DNG) format.
The Adobe DNG Converter is a free utility that lets you simply convert camera-specific raw files from more than 350 cameras to the more common DNG raw format.
Digital Negative (DNG) is an overtly published raw file specification that stores the “RAW” pixel data. It is captured by the digital digital camera sensor earlier than it has been converted to JPEG or TIFF together with standard EXIF metadata, date, time, the digital camera used, and digital camera settings. This format is freely available for different software programs and hardware distributors to support.
When working with RAW files, the file isn’t compressed or processed within the digital camera as an alternative, the Adobe software program provides the user full control over the conversion settings. For example, white balance isn’t utilized in the RAW file however is saved with the file. So the software program can default to the originally supposed setting. Other information contained in a DNG file includes standard EXIF metadata (similar to in JPEG files), date, time, the digital camera used, and digital camera settings.
- Save: Using GPU for Save accelerates rendering for JPEG, TIFF, Photoshop, and PNG files. This is a batch processing operation that works on more than one photo at a time.
- Open: When you are done editing and click the Open button to move to Photoshop, Camera Raw will use the GPU to render the main image opened.
- Filter: When you are done using the Camera Raw Filter in Photoshop, Camera raw will use the GPU to render the result.
System Requirements for Adobe Camera Raw CC:
- Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1909 or later; LTSC versions are not supported
- macOS Catalina (version 10.15), macOS Big Sur (version 11) or later
Size: 684 MB