ACDSee Free is a fast and powerful file browser, ideal for viewing RAW images, as well as searching and sorting your media libraries. It automatically displays your photo at the best size that can fit on your screen, so you can marvel instantly.
A variety of zoom options allow you to quickly see your photos at the level you need. Save even more time using a host of keyboard shortcuts. Print your photos your way. Choose the format, print multiple copies, and change the orientation. Also print your photos with headers, footers, and captions. ACDSee Free dynamically previews your image as you set your options, so you’ll know exactly how it will print.
Put ACDSee’s legendary viewing speed to work for your photos. From JPEG to BMP, ACDSee Free will display your photos fast. View your images without any delay or waiting.
Simply double-click on a photo to view it on full-screen. Quickly scroll through all your photos in that folder with your mouse or keyboard. Rotate your photos, copy them, or save them to a different spot. Plus you can easily set a favorite shot as your desktop wallpaper.
ACDSee Free Features:
- View RAW Camera File Formats. RAW image files can be thought of as digital negatives, and with ACDSee Free, RAW files can be viewed just the same as other image files, like JPEG or PNG.
- Quickly Load Thousands of Photos. No tedious importing! ACDSee Free connects directly to your computer drives, so you can search, sort, and view your photos instantly.
- Easily Create Slideshows. Select the files you want to see, then sit back and watch the journey unfold.
- Batch Rotate and Flip. Experience the time-saving power of batch processing by rotating and flipping multiple photos at the same time.
- Click & Share with SendPix. Built by ACDSee, SendPix is a free media sharing app seamlessly incorporated into ACDSee Free. Select and send to share memories with family and friends.
- View a Plethora of File Types. Your media collection covers many file types from various devices. In addition to photos, you can also view videos, Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, and play audio files.
- Convenient Printing. Easily print your memories right from ACDSee Free as single images. You can also generate a contact/proof sheet for an overview of many images.
- Speedy Viewing. Use Quick View to rapidly scroll through thousands of images.
- Helpful Searching. With Quick Search, you can tailor your search results based on file names and folder contents. You can also use the Sort menu to further refine image searches by Image Type, File Size, Date Taken, and Date Modified.
- Gain Perspective. Use the intuitive Zoom In/Out tools to inspect image details.
Supported File Formats:
- Image Read File Formats: ABR, ACDC, AFPHOTO, ANI, ARW, BMP, CNV, CR2, CR3, cRAW, CRW, CUR, CVX, DCR, DCX, DNG, EMF, ERF, GIF, GPR, GSD, HDR, HEIF, ICN, ICO, JBR, JPG, MRW, NEF, ORF, PBR, PCX, PEF, PCT, PNG, PSD, RAF, RAW, RWL, sRAW, SRW, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP, WMF
- Archive Read File Formats: ARJ, CAB, GZ, RAR, TAR, TGZ, ZIP
- Video and Audio Read File Formats: AAC, ADRs, ASF, AVI, M4A, M4V, MOV, MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Document View File Formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF, PPS, PPSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, XLS, XLSB, XLSX, XPS
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 303 MB