XnView MP is the enhanced version of XnView Classic. It is a strong image viewer and browser, additionally an image converter for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This program can read more than 500 formats change image size, reduce image file size, and far more!
Virtually all of standard XnView’s much-loved features have been preserved in XnView MP and plenty of features have been tweaked and enhanced.
With XnView you’ll be able to browse, arrange, and examine your images in quite a few methods:
- Thumbnail View
- Fullscreen View
- FilmStrip View
- SlideShow with FX
- Image Compare
- EXIF, IPTC, and XMP metadata support
XnView allows you to process your images with an arsenal of enhancing tools:
- Resize, Rotate, and Crop
- Lossless Rotate & Crop (jpeg)
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast, …
- Auto Levels, Auto Contrast
- Modify Colors depth & palette
- Apply filters & Effects
The application supports more than 500 image formats (together with Multipage and animated nonetheless formats APNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, etc..) and export to about 70 different file formats.
The app comes with an easy-to-use but highly effective batch conversion module. This same module additionally powers XnConvert.
Considerable enhancements have been made when it comes to performance (speed-optimized loading, improved caching, multi-core processing, 64-bits version, etc…)
The program lastly offers Unicode support. Enhanced translations for a lot of languages in addition to a model-new and handy modular interface.
Supports Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems in each 32 and 64-bit version.
XnView MP is offered as FREEWARE (NO Adware, NO Spyware) for personal or instructional use (together with non-profit organizations).
Changes in XnView MP 1.3.1 :
- [New] Convert File size info
- [New] Convert Ratio pad
- [New] JPEGXL 0.70
- [New] LibHEIF 1.13.0
- [New] Paint Position for image watermark
- [New] Convert Blurred frame
- [New] Convert Color in Canvas resize
- [Bug] Rating not applied correctly
- [Bug] Settings UI
- [Bug] Settings
- [Bug] Video crash
- [Bug] Return key does not work after ‘add text’ closed
- [Bug] Menu entries not disabled on the Empty tab
- [Bug] Wallpaper dialog default color
- [Bug] Crash when adding keyword & no files selected (Category filter)
- [Bug] ‘Edit XMP’ doesn’t change the rating in the catalog
- [Bug] Video playing doesn’t update the progress bar
- [Bug] Rotate color default value
- [Bug] Crash with large JPEG XMP data
- [Bug] Strange behavior when extensions list is empty in ‘Custom filter’
- [Bug] Resize ‘load default values
- [Bug] Filter dialog UI
- [Bug] ‘Remove alpha channel’ always enabled
- [Bug] Language settings UI
- [Bug] JPEG lossless rotation & long filename
- [Bug] Most used format for saving
- [Bug] Lossless HEIC
- [Bug] JPEGXL lossless
- [Bug] JXL/AVIF in the archive can’t be loaded
- [Bug] Write settings dialog margin
- [Bug] Capture save filename
- [Bug] Mac Wheel problem for previous/next file
- [Bug] No lossless backup for .jpeg
- [Bug] Grid & subdivisions > spacing
- [Bug] Crash when cleaning embedded comment
- [Bug] Convert Resize by longest-shortest side & percent
XnView MP is a Multi-Platform.
Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux at the moment are supported in each 32 and 64-bit versions
Size: 53.6 MB