FastStone Photo Resizer is a free image converter and renaming software tool that intends to allow users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, and add text and watermarks to images in a fast and simple batch mode.
Drag and Drop mouse operation is nicely supported. If you’re on the lookout for a quick, reliable, and free method to convert many images directly, look no further than FastStone Photo Resizer.
The software outputs files in the most popular formats, together with TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and BMP. Besides its batch-conversion skills, the software can also rename photos in bulk.
This software demonstrated speedy performance in our tests, and we respect that its main window will be gussied up with several skins. And because it doesn’t value a dime, we now have no problem recommending FastStone Photo Resizer to anybody who typically works with large bundles of image files.
FastStone Photo Resizer Features:
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support common image formats together with the loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PCX, TGA, WMF, EMF, ICO, CUR, PPM, HEIC, WEBP, and saving to JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF
- Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark, and border effects
- Rename images with a sequential number
- Search and replace texts within the file names
- Preview conversion and renaming
- Support folder/non-folder structure
- Load and save options
- Support multithreading. i.e. process multiple images concurrently for higher performance
- And a lot more…
Changes in FastStone Photo Resizer 4.4 :
- Added HEIC and WEBP formats on Windows 10/11
- Filename template list is now editable
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 1.84 MB