Light Image Resizer from Obvious Idea (beforehand often known as VSO Image Resizer) is a free tool that organizes your images by shrinking their resolution or transferring them inside your hard drive.
It is the proper tool for individuals who store their digital photos and images on their PC and who need to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import, or arrange images.
Using this free resize image application, you’ll be able to create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them quicker, transfer them simply from folder to folder, change their format, edit giant numbers of image files/batch image resize, and thus save space in your hard drive.
Add your watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to images with HTML-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize photos by converting them to sepia or adding a border. Use the live preview to see what the outcome will appear to be earlier than truly processing the image.
The ObviousIdea Photo Resizer/Picture Resizer works on files, subfolders, and folders, and supports RAW formats. With multi-core support built-in, you’ll be able to convert images even quicker. Launch the application simply from Windows shell explorer with a right-click on the image or folder.
Light Image Resizer Key Features:
- Resize photos, resize images and resize images – compress, convert, and simply create copies of your photos
- A quick batch picture resizer
- High-quality outcomes using extremely quick multi-core, photograph resize technology
- High-quality image resizing filters – Lanczos and Bicubic for greatest compression high quality, and Linear for speed
- Create e-mail friendly images or use them for internet publishing
- Sort, rename, or add a watermark to protect your photos from being stolen
- Use the profiles library – iPhone, iPad mini, forum, HQ
- New – create customized PDF pages!
- Easy to convert JPEG to PDF
You can add images instantly as attachments, individually or in a ZIP file, to email by using the publish function, without exceeding the maximum size permitted by email servers. Create PDF files out of your images, like jpg to PDF. Do this for individual or multiple images. Edit, create, and export, backup new profiles along with your favorite settings.
The most popular profiles are already pre-defined, similar to FULL HD resolution wallpaper images, iPod, NTSC, 640 x 480. Access to profiles in 1 click with the shell integration.
Transfer images and optimize space on digital frames with the Digital Picture Frame Wizard. You can use the resize image options to resize to the frame’s supported resolution, and add even more images for viewing!
Light Image Resizer is available as a windows shell extension. Just right-click to simply resize photos as copies or proceed to work on the unique HQ images. Then share your resized images online with buddies. It’s a freeware application for those who use it for private use.
Changes in Light Image Resizer 184.108.40.206:
- FIXED: relative font size for watermark text was set too small for giant images
- FIXED: some compressed Fuji Raw files (RAF) didn’t load accurately in collage mode
- FIXED: incorrect locale ID set for Georgian translation
- IMPROVED: higher memory management while processing (should reduce out of memory issues)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 8.07 MB